The rooms are nice and cleaned everyday. The hotel is nice overall. The personel is nice. The pool is ok but the sunbeds are not enough. The food is just ok but it could be better. Wifi in room and pool costs 25euro for 5 days... The wifi in lobby sucks. Coffee is bad. Overall all drinks are bad and the beach bar all inclusive is parody. Hot beer and hot cola. The sunbeds at sea costs around 7.5euro and include an umbrella which is ok i guess. If you take a seaview room be prepared from the loud noise of the beach bars nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful and modern hotel complex is located in the southern part of Sunny Beach. It is, right next to the preserved by UNESCO dunes, just 150 metres from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Imperial Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Sunny Beach
- Imperial Resort Bulgaria/Sunny Beach