When i and my partner first arrived at this hotel all sounded right in the middle of the night !
As we have bought a flat near by about 3 years ago and never saw it we did choose this Hotel as a precaution and also to have restless holidays .
I never expected to be in the middle of so many Russian and Romanian people actually I didn't see any English individuals apart from us ! We quiet amazed to see how they have NO manners at the restaurant , I felt sick to see how they eat at the table , how they grab all the food possible to their table , how some take bags to get all food possible . My question ...are this people do not have food at home ?? Discussing !
Would like to mention the MANAGER OF THE RESTAURANT CALLED IVAN please be aware of him and AVOID HIM !! He's such an rude and unprofessional person , he does nothing than be around and around the restaurant . He also has NO MANERS and doesn't know how to speak with guests he called my partner a liar and told me to do not speak with he's staff !!
Would like to give a big thank you of appreciation to two of the best members of staff which is Yordanov from the bar outside , he he's fantastic and to the Gardner ! THANK YOU BOTH
Don't forget AVOID IVAN RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful and modern hotel complex is located in the southern part of Sunny Beach. It is, right next to the preserved by UNESCO dunes, just 150 metres from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Imperial Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Sunny Beach
- Imperial Resort Bulgaria/Sunny Beach