Hotel Aurelia is situated outside the main Sunny Beach area. This suited our family because we could have quite days when we required or go into Sunny Beach centre when we wanted a bit more to do.We could walk from the hotel to the buisy part of Sunny Beach in half an hour. However there were regular buses and the taxi fare was about £6.
The Hotel is situated about a 10 minute walk from the beach, crossing a fairly buisy road but it had good traffic lights with a visual timer on when the lights are going to change.
The Hotel is family run, all the staff are great and will do anything to make sure you have a good stay. All the staff work as a team and this can be seen on how they treat you. It is very clean and comfortable. Theres a fridge in the room and air conditioning (free). The food is good. We were B+B and the breakfast was sufficient with a few choices ie continental types or English.Pool was good but you have to pick your position if you want the sun all day there are a few appts around it which puts the pool in certain shades at certain times of the day, but this didnt bother us. For the price we paid it was excellent. This is the second time here for my family and me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Aurelia, Sunny Beach, opened in the summer of 2005. The three-star (diamond) hotel is one of the best in its category. It is situated in a quiet area in the Southern part of the resort, just 200 m away from the beach. Small and cozy, hotel Aurelia offers all the conveniences you need for an unforgettable holiday, including a swimming pool for adults and children, and a restaurant with garden. The hotel has 12 double/twin rooms, 7 studios and 1 apartment. Each double room has its own balcony, bathroom, minibar, telephone, cable TV and air-condition. The rooms have option for one extra bed. The studio is a more spacious double/twin room with the same conveniences. It has option for 2 extra beds. The apartment has a bedroom and a big living room with a kitchenette, a big and a small extending sofa. It also has its own balcony, bathroom, cable TV, a fridge, telephone and air-condition. There is a free Internet access in the area of the hotel and the restaurant. In the restaurant of hotel Aurelia you can try a wide variety of traditional and exotic dishes prepared by our exquisite chefs or you can simply enjoy a refreshing drink by the pool. The use of the swimming pool, deck-chairs and umbrellas is free of charge for hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Aurelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurelia Hotel Sunny Beach
- Hotel Aurelia Bulgaria/Sunny Beach