Had a great holiday staying in the Iberostar, by far the best all inclusive hotel I have ever stayed in. Rooms are clean with a big bathroom, towels changed daily and we had a pool view with balcony. We stayed the last week in September and even though this is nearing the end of the season the hotel was still fully booked. I expected it to be quite noisy with so many people but it wasn't in the slightest.
Food as per AI was not amazing but was very good and being a fussy eater I didn't go hungry. Drinks are brilliant with cocktails laid out on trays every night at about 8 o'clock. All the staff work tirelessly to keep the hotel clean, tidy and working to a great standard.
I don't agree when some people say the evening entertainment is aimed at children, if you have a sense of humour and appreciate the hard work the team put in you will love it as I did. They put on a different show every night some of it is a bit cheesy but its all good fun.
I would most definitely stay at this hotel again and its location is just perfect for the beach and the centre where all the restaurants and shops are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Sunny Beach hotel is packed with facilities and services to guarantee the holiday of your dreams alongside one of the best beaches on the Black Sea. It features a spa area with a sauna, hammam and Turkish baths, free Wi-Fi, beauty salon and hairdressers, fitness room, Miniclub (ages 4 to 7), Maxiclub (ages 8 to 12), and Teenieclub (ages 13 to 17), tennis courts, water sports, children's playground, workshops for children, and entertainment for all guests. What's more, there are seven pools to choose from, one of them with a fun blue octopus that shoots out jets of water. Rest is guaranteed at the Sunny Beach hotel. Its 630 rooms and suites are spacious and perfectly equipped to ensure the comfort that couples and families with children alike seek whilst on holiday. And, finally, the hotel's cuisine is another of its main attractions. The Sunny Beach hotel will allow you to sample Bulgarian, Mexican and international cuisine at its three restaurants and you can try all kinds of drinks at its four bars. One of them is the Wiener Cafe Amadeus which has the ambiance of the most exclusive coffee shops in Vienna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Iberostar, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Sunny Beach Hotel Sunny Beach
- Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort Bulgaria