I traveled with 3 friends to Sunny Beach last month.
We had a great time in the Iberostar hotel. One of the best hotels I've ever been to.
The hotel is about 20 minutes driving from the Burgas Airport.
The hotel is separated to 2 buildings. The pool and the bar is shared for both buldings. I stayed at the second building which was very good. I think that the buildings are the same.
We arrived at Thursday night and the dinner was still waiting for us. the breakfast, lunch and dinner was very good and you can find everything there from salads to meat and desserts. We really enjoyed it.
There are 2-3 pools outside and one indoor pool. I can say that the outside pools were empty because the water is pretty cold these days, so we were only in the indoor pool which was nice.
We payed 20 lev for 1 hour in the sauna. It was private and worth the price.
The location of the hotel is very good although most of the hotels are nearby and everything is really close by foot.
The bar is open until 12AM and you can ask for local alcoholic drinks and cocktails which was very nice. The service is very lovely and friendly, they helped us in everything we needed.
The room is cleaned every morning. You get 2 bottles of mineral water every clean and you still can ask for more from the reception and it was really good.
For safe you need to pay 20 lev for 3 days. It's not that expensive but you still have to pay for that.
I really recommend the hotel, although on this time of season young people will have trouble to find things to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iberostar Sunny Beach hotel is packed with facilities and services to guarantee the holiday of your dreams alongside one of the best beaches on the Black Sea. It features a spa area with a sauna, hammam and Turkish baths, free Wi-Fi, beauty salon and hairdressers, fitness room, Miniclub, Maxiclub, and Teenclub, tennis courts, water sports, children's playground, and entertainment for all guests. What's more, there are seven pools to choose from, one of them with a fun blue octopus that shoots out jets of water. Rest is guaranteed at the Sunny Beach hotel. Its 630 rooms and suites are spacious and perfectly equipped to ensure the comfort that seek whilst on holiday. There's something for everyone at Iberostar Sunny Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Iberostar, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Sunny Beach Hotel Sunny Beach
- Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort Bulgaria