I was here with my friends. The rooms are large and very cleen; daily the maids do there job. The food was very good and for all teastes : you can choose from a variety of food: meet, soups, vegetables, fruits and a lot of cakes and ice cream. (I booked all inclusive).
the animation team get a 10 from us : we learned to play Bocha and a lot of games.
we'll came back in summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iberostar Sunny Beach hotel is packed with facilities and services to guarantee the holiday of your dreams alongside one of the best beaches on the Black Sea. It features a spa area with a sauna, hammam and Turkish baths, free Wi-Fi, beauty salon and hairdressers, fitness room, Miniclub, Maxiclub, and Teenclub, tennis courts, water sports, children's playground, and entertainment for all guests. What's more, there are seven pools to choose from, one of them with a fun blue octopus that shoots out jets of water. Rest is guaranteed at the Sunny Beach hotel. Its 630 rooms and suites are spacious and perfectly equipped to ensure the comfort that seek whilst on holiday. There's something for everyone at Iberostar Sunny Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Iberostar, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Sunny Beach Hotel Sunny Beach
- Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort Bulgaria