Stayed at the Helena Park Hotel for 2weeks in August 2011. The hotel was very clean and rooms were immaculate. We were all inclusive so food & drinks were included. Food was very nice, i thought that there was something for everyone. The staff were very friendly & helpful. There were a lot of germans at the hotel but we knew this before going. The location was good, about 15-20 minutes walk to the main part of sunny beach but to be honnest we preferred the bars nearer to the hotel so we only went into the centre a couple of times! There are also free sun loungers on the beach if you are staying at this hotel & you will be able to get towels from the hotel to take to tje pool or beach. We would go back to this hotel again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In the Sunny Beach resort area on the Black Sea * 3 to 6-story building * 150 m from the beach * Sun loungers and parasols on the beach (additional charge) * In a 14,500 m2 garden together with the Riu Palace Helena Sands Hotel * 2.5 km from the center of Sunny Beach * 28 km from Burgas airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Helena Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helena Park Hotel Sunny Beach
- Helena Park Hotel Bulgaria/Sunny Beach