my wife and I, have just returned from 14 days at the Helena park hotel Bulgaria, we arrived at 5.30, am , and were really pleased by the outside view of the hotel, on entering we were met by very pleasant lady on reception, and a really friendly valet, named angel, who was great he showed us to our room, how to use the safe, and air conditioning, was a bit disappointed, after travelling through the night, to find no coffee making facilities, he did say he could get us these for an extra £55.00 for the fourteen days, the room itself was really nice spacious, big bed, and very clean, bathroom was nicely done good shower, and full size bath, only thing that let it down was the balcony, bit of a harsh word balcony, more like a brick outhouse, with a gap of about 2feet deep to see over, all we could see was the very top khans tent on a hill, and a large crane.all the staff were very pleasant and helpful our cleaner was really nice, kept our room tidy, even fresh towels every day made some really good sculptures with them. grounds of the hotel were lovely well kept some nice places to sit and chill,there is a nice stream runs through the grounds with fish in it , the main restaurant was really nicely set with wide selection of salads , cold meats hot food , and plenty of garnishes, and yes did find a bit repetitive after a week, but no point moaning plenty of places to eat outside of hotel,most nights we were there we either, went down to the beach bar or along the strip, beach bar was great relaxing, the strip was quite lively plenty of places to get a drink, if you don't like to much noise stick to the part nearer the hotel, all in all had a really great time, and the weather was fantastic, a little tip if you want a sun lounger that gets the sun all day, set your alarm, because towel mice are up and about getting the best loungers, even though it says not to .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In the Sunny Beach resort area on the Black Sea * 3 to 6-story building * 150 m from the beach * Sun loungers and parasols on the beach (additional charge) * In a 14,500 m2 garden together with the Riu Palace Helena Sands Hotel * 2.5 km from the center of Sunny Beach * 28 km from Burgas airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Helena Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helena Park Hotel Sunny Beach
- Helena Park Hotel Bulgaria/Sunny Beach