Our second visit to this hotel and it was even better than last year. We were also delighted that several of the people we met last year also loved it enough to go back there too. Just can't find a single fault with this beautiful hotel, the staff are very helpful and polite, the standard of cleanliness is very high (rooms cleaned and fresh towels every day).
Food is amazing with something for everyone's tastes, (the cakes and desserts are worth the trip alone). Food is always fresh and cooked as it is required and the restaurant is bright airy and air conditioned. (The reviewer who was missing a hand sanitiser may have failed to see the actual hand washing facilities with hot water, soap and towels near to the restaurant entrance).
We can't think of a single reason not to go back to Helena Park in 2015, we had a wonderful relaxing holiday with absolutely nothing to criticise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In the Sunny Beach resort area on the Black Sea * 3 to 6-story building * 150 m from the beach * Sun loungers and parasols on the beach (additional charge) * In a 14,500 m2 garden together with the Riu Palace Helena Sands Hotel * 2.5 km from the center of Sunny Beach * 28 km from Burgas airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Helena Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helena Park Hotel Sunny Beach
- Helena Park Hotel Bulgaria/Sunny Beach