We have visited Bulgaria before. We thought we were booking a better hotel but was I wrong .The only good thing about the hotel was the cleanliness the chambermaid are excellent at their job . The food is very repetive and their was no choice for my grandchildren they lived on pizza for 10 days. I booked with first choice because it is supposed to be for families there was no entertainment for the kids or for us it was very disappointing. The pool was very cold and slippery for children, there was loungers available on the beach for the hotel but it was always a task of getting one. The beach loungers were all broken and ripped and in very poor condition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In the Sunny Beach resort area on the Black Sea * 3 to 6-story building * 150 m from the beach * Sun loungers and parasols on the beach (additional charge) * In a 14,500 m2 garden together with the Riu Palace Helena Sands Hotel * 2.5 km from the center of Sunny Beach * 28 km from Burgas airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Helena Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helena Park Hotel Sunny Beach
- Helena Park Hotel Bulgaria/Sunny Beach