All reviews sister hotel beach bar crazy paving animation team khans tent pizza indoor pool superior room free safe free sunbeds lovely hotel all inclusive package salad beach towels mini bar something for everyone soups
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Helena park hotel is all inclusive. We stayed here twice this year once in July and again in August so yes we loved it. The food is good if a little repetitive, but you can always find something you like. Breakfast was my favourite meal plenty of choice. The staff are all very friendly and attentive. The rooms are good and very clean. The hotel is across from the beach with free sun loungers which is fantastic the beach is amazing. You can always find a dumbed at the pool and usually an umbrella as well. The hotel is on the promenade which flat and lined with shops, eatery’s and hotels so would be suitable for wheelchairs or people who find hills difficult. Although Bulgaria is in the EU they still have their own currency so it is very cheap. I will def be booking again for next year

Room Tip: When booking put a request in for a pool view they may be able to accommodate
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Mandy G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having stayed at the Helena last June, we decided to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary here this June!
Prior to my husband and I arriving I emailed to request a pool view, and we were both delighted with our room, the best in the hotel!!! Great start!! And they even left a bowl of fruit and a card welcoming us back lovely gesture!!!
Right, in my opinion, the price you pay for the holiday, the service you get, the room ( it’s massive) free stocked up fridge on arrival (you don’t need to hire a fridge) 2 litres of water per person for the beach, safe in your room,free sun beds on the beach, the same table every evening,free WiFi, the all inclusive drinks are perfectly acceptable,the food is lovely, the staff work extremely hard, the hotel is spotless, ITS INCREDIBLE VALUE FOR MONEY!!!!

Some people will always find fault,but my review is honest and yes, if you look I’m sure you’ll find something to moan about.....
Maybe the Helena could do with more chairs in the evening, maybe have a smoking area, but we went out to walk off dinner and have a stroll instead of just sitting there watching the sister hotels guests!!!

On our 20th Anniversary we got back to our room to a bottle of sparkling wine and a card, you won’t get that in most package holiday resorts.

It’s a hidden gem in Sunny Beach, that my husband and I are very happy to holiday in, and we will be back in 2019

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank chard32
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When we arrived at the hotel our cases along with us was dumped on the pavement. No rep in sight.
First impression of the hotel was nice. We was shown our room which was large with comfy beds and balcony over looking the medium size very busy pool. So off we went to explore.
The sister Hotel is next door had a much better pool lots more space, but we were told we couldn't use it as its for their guests only. So we broke that rule straight away as there was no empty sunbed's round our pool.
So onto the beach, lovely golden sand warm black sea but full of JELLY FISH big blue one's!!
It rained nearly every day so we was back round the pool again. The animation team work so hard to help you enjoy yourselves. Well done to them. The food is nice a good choice of different dishes. Breakfast was the best assortment we found. There was nowhere to go in the evenings as all the hotels are mostly all inclusive so people usually stay in their hotel's unless you want to walk down the tacky market strip every night you can. Over all a nice break, nice hotel but unlikely to return.

Room Tip: Few garden or pool view. Take an umbrella!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kim p
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having stayed at the opposite end of Sunny Beach 3 years ago, we were pleasantly surprised by the quality, location and facilities of this impressive hotel and its complex.. It is well-appointed sufficiently far away from 'the strip'; the rooms are spacious, comfortable. quiet and scrupulously clean as is all common areas, Wide choice of well-presented meals in pleasant surroundings and served by extremely courteous and helpful young staff; responsive and helpful reception personnel; clean and well-maintained pool with usually available sunbeds, mattresses.and unusually beach towels. Lovely well-maintained grounds with interesting architecture.Animation Team: While individually nice and engaging young people of various nationalities, as a group their enthusiasm far outweighed their ability to reasonably entertain and engage audiences of typically older adults. They should focus on children, otherwise their constant approaches to relaxing guests can be seen to be intrusive and irritating. And one point about hotel senior management. We were astonished at the cavalier attitude to what was clearly a fire-risk after it was pointed out by a guest. It concerned using one floor of a stairwell for piling empty cardboard containers. They hadn't been removed by the time we left several days later. . .

Stayed: August 2018
2  Thank DealVeterans

first the good points.
1 the location was good not to far away from the night life
2 staff are excellent.
3 rooms average (mine had a view of a supermarket) but it is what it is.
4 food plenty and varied.
all in all I would say 3 or 4 star at the most.
now the bad points
1 shower in the bath (hard to get your leg over ) hmmm
2 pool small for the number of guests.
3 not enough seats outside to relax. we found that people from the other hotel were using the seats because they could upgrade from their hotel (which was half board) they had to pay for drinks over at there hotel so we found them all here using all the facilities. (the sister hotel had a larger pool plenty seats (empty most of the time) of which we were not allowed to use.
I am not a smoker and found if I wanted to sit out I felt as if I smoked 100 fags at the end of the night.

so if you want to come to this hotel then be aware of these things that you will not find in your brochure,
what we did find was a wonderful open top bus for 2 lv which took you all the way to nessbar (you must visit) don't use a taxi it costs over 20 lv.
not very friendly full of germans who must be on a guiness book of records thingy to see how many people they can ignore.
thankyou to all the brits that were there and made my holiday.
I will look elsewhere in future.

flown with tui and would do so again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends