hubby, daughter, myself and 2 grandkids arrived early hours to find staff ready to check us into our rooms within in minutes of getting there. the restaurant was open to us for drinks and snacks but at 2 in the morning sleep was priority! our rooms were spacious, very clean and lovely and cool. would recommend hotel tour to familiarise yourself. some of the dishes on offer in the restaurant weren't to my taste but there was no chance of going hungry! there were plenty to choose from!!don't miss the terrace grill! this hotel has an international flavour, with guests from all over europe, lots of german ,russian, french and brits. our maid was a really lovely lady even though we couldn't understand each other! reception and restaurant staff were really helpful with polite, and happy attitudes and we couldn't fault them but some of the bar staff were a little ignorant, no smiles, we were reluctant to tip them! swimming pool great, splash pool brilliant, 5 slides.whole family loved this hotel and would definetly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 200 m from the long, broad, gentil-sloping sandy beach. Modern, family-friendly complex. Ideal for water sports fans. Wide range of leisure opportunities nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tiara Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Tiara Beach Hotel Sunny Beach
- Iberostar Sunny Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Tiara Beach
- Tiara Beach Bulgaria/Sunny Beach