Just back 26/08/2013 2 weeks all inclusive my butt, we spent £1000 dining and drinks out, they do not cater for English unless you like pizza or chips, and the drinks from the bar your ok if you like soft drinks, the lager is always flat it has no bite to it, my husband only drinks lager and he was really put off, he drank more coffee in the whole 2 weeks. The coffee machines only switched on at 9.00am we was up at 7am everyday hanging around to get a coffee, when you went to get one there was no clean cups and was told to use plastic ones and sometimes there was none of them!!! When you hit the restaraunt, just push in if your English and join the rest of the ignorant foreigners they do not care, cant get a sunbed until about 4pm when all the sun worshippers have decided to go and get changed for the first dinner sitting. Booked a boat trip on out return a non english rep who came with us, left us 2 stop from the marina with a non english speaking bus driver, hence to say, we was left on the bus wondering where to get off, we was on the bus for 70 mins when we had to show our wrist band to let him know where we was going back to, he pulled his face but took us back, the journey should have been around 15 minutes.
Entertainement well where do I start, what a load of rubbish day and night, there was nothing to lift your spirits here, they dont make you want to get involved, there is no music by the pool.
we went to the main town one night, dont bother if you have children, it's a sleazy place full of sex shops and dance clubs on display and keep hold of your children. worst Holiday Ever, if you want to visit Bulgaria, try Albena non commercialised lovely people/hotels/food cheap as chips even tho all inc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 200 m from the long, broad, gentil-sloping sandy beach. Modern, family-friendly complex. Ideal for water sports fans. Wide range of leisure opportunities nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Tiara Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Tiara Beach Hotel Sunny Beach
- Iberostar Sunny Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Tiara Beach
- Tiara Beach Bulgaria/Sunny Beach