DIT Majestic Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fiesta M Hotel(Sunny Beach)
View Hotel
Fiesta Beach Hotel(Sunny Beach)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Marvel(Sunny Beach)
  • Restaurant
Helena Sands Hotel(Sunny Beach)
Hotel Sunset(Sunny Beach)
  • Pool
Helena Park Hotel(Sunny Beach)
Hotel Shipka(Sunny Beach)
Bellevue Hotel(Sunny Beach)
1,445 results
All reviewssea viewhalf boardbulgarian restaurantanimation teamfantastic hotelpool areastudio roombreakfast and dinnerquiet end of sunny beachkhans tentthomson repflower streetsomething for everyonecrazy golfpool towelscourtesy roompizza
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2013

(7th-21st June) what can I say, this hotel was lovely! We had a park view room at first I wasn't best pleased with the view but it wasn't that bad it was more quite and we weren't in the room much, with traveling with 2 children they always want to be out, that brings me to the pool it was lovely clean and safe with 2 lifeguards always at the pool side. The beach was just across the from the hotel and that was also fab. We went half board and you couldn't complain about the food, I am so fussy with food but there was something for everyone and the cakes were gorgeous. The only thing I can say bad about this hotel was evening entertainment there wasn't much of it and when there was it didn't last long. I would defiantly go back and stay at this hotel. I've been to sunny beach 3 times over 5years and I recommend staying down the quiet end of the strip as the centre is so busy and loud, but its what ever others prefer. MAJESTIC 5***** off me!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the "park view" are a lot quieter and not a very good view, as your facing a car park and staff entrance but still it didn't bother us. We had a studio plus but room was a bit small. As we have 2 small children it wasn't a problem had we of been 4 adult I would of had to upgrade.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank katyfitz2010
Reviewed 23 June 2013

we went here about 5 years ago and I still think this hotel is very good and the food at the hotel has improved ten fold and hygiene is also improved, so no bad belles reported by anyone, room cleaners are good and honest, they found some money and put it in a safe place for me to find so your ok on that point. when sitting on the area above the pool it can take some time to get served so they could really do with one extra staff there but after the staff start to recognise you
they'll come over sooner. tip often for better results - you should anyway if you pleased with the service.

Room Tip: ask for pool side- we got park side, not to bad but I drive tower cranes and there was one out side my window but it will be gone now
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank upatowercranenearyou
Reviewed 22 June 2013

i have nothing to fault this hotel it was amazing the view from our room was wonderful, the rooms wer always cleaned, cleaners washing the tiles on the outside more than once a day, food was amazing aswell great choices to choose from, pool area is also amazing, i loved it here im only back since this morning, i dont understand why this hotel isnt 5star. staff are so friendly too. our hairdryer broke in our room and told a man at reception straight away we had a new one. very professional and mannerly staff. air con in the room is brilliant too, never had a bad nights sleep either, would defo recommend it to anyone going to sunny beach.

Room Tip: ask for a seaview on the 6th or 7th floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Thelma B
Reviewed 21 June 2013

excellent hotel..But for a few little niggles. The very first one being - no tea making facilities in your room. Arrived about 03.00am, gagging for a cuppa...,alas had to wait till morning, I suppose I could have called room service but by the time the hot drink gets to you..its no longer a hot drink.. so do make sure you take your own kettle. The restaurant is very busy and you may have to queue (for a hot drink) as there are only 2 hot drink dispensers. Having said all that the food is great, plenty of choice for the fussiest of eaters, also a childs buffet bar. The food was well cooked presented and hot. The Bathroom was my next niggle, it had a plastic shower curtain..which I hate.. and plastic shower heads. These were the only things I could moan about so that cant be bad..There are 2 pools, 1 adult, 1 child, both are quiet big. they also had steps and safety rails which were great for ease of getting in and out, the pools are also level all the way round so no nasty surprises. I would recommend a sea view room. I had a room very close to the lifts which surprisingly did not cause any noise problems. The one thing you need to be aware of is, this is a beach holiday resort only..there is nothing else to do apart from lounge around, read a book, sip a few cocktails and soak up the sun. What there is to do and see could be done in a day. The shopping trip was a waste of time and money. The town of Nessebar is very close by which you would do well to go on the local bus and/or the ferry..its cheap, and you can take your time as opposed to going via hotel rep. As for hotel entertainment its "The Animation Team"..what can I say..!!

Room Tip: Sea view rooms do appear to be the nicest
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank tacoca
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Not a bad word to say about this hotel...its like a palace. clean 24/7, excellent food, two huge pools with plenty of sunloungers. Supply beach towels, so no need to take your own!
Will certainly visit again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family