“hotel and poolside is amazing”

DIT Majestic Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 220 Hotels in Sunny Beach
“hotel and poolside is amazing”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

just got back from this amazing place called majestic hotel in sunny beach 5 star accommodation poolside amazing bar staff at pool bar very helpful will definitely recommend to family and friends will return next year

7 Thank kcsnfeild

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (315)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 June 2013

totally top hotel , from getting there to leaving the service was first class .. we were upgraded to a suite and the room was fantastic 2 tv & 2 air con systems full kitchen etc, The food is 1st class and plenty of it .. exchange rate not as good as the crown places but the nearest is only 3 mins walk out the prom to the right use these all the time as they are safe and do a better rate , there is also a Bulgarian restaurant you can use once a week for free ,, all in all a top hotel witch will take some beating.. 1 little thing they are a bit fussy about dinner dress attire as I only packed three quarter shorts they moaned a bit , considering some of the females were wearing hot pants for dinner I think was a bit unfare

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank tony b
Wisbech Saint Mary, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I booked the Majestic beach hotel for our honeymoon after looking at the photos of the hotel and believing that a 4* Thomson “platinum” must be good. As this was our honeymoon we wanted everything to be perfect as you only get married once.
I emailed the hotel saying it was our honeymoon and would it be possible to have a room on a high floor with a sea view. I got a prompt reply the same day saying they would do everything they could for us but we would have to show them our marriage certificate.
When we got to the hotel at 2am I told the lady on reception of the email and the response I got and showed her the certificate. Her response was they had made a not on the system of the email but I would now have to pay 20 lev a night extra for a sea view. We had already paid extra to upgrade the room once.
The next day my wife had just gotten in the bath and I had just gotten undressed only to have two ladies walk in the room without knocking, needless to say they made a quick exit after handing me a price list for the sea view. That wasn’t the last time they just walked in the room without knocking or the last time they walked in while I was undressed.
The house keepers themselves where great and even if you didn’t leave the room till after dinner they would still came back and make it up. One day we came back and she had left a fresh rose next to the bed.
The hotels Bulgarian themed restaurant was a real experience. I have never found bbq ribs I couldn’t eat until that night and the chips on my plate must been left over from dinner as they were like rubber. And my wife’s soup was cooked in a microwave (we saw them do it) over all a meal id like to forget.
Meals in the main dining room were hit and miss. Sometimes it was a fight to get to it as they only had the one serving section for the main food. As for breakfast I dint know you could make a fried breakfast with no taste at all.
I felt very let down about the room and what I was told before we got there.
Over all the hotel was nice but it didn’t compare to the 4* hotels we’ve stayed in before.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Alastair E
Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

This hotel is by far the best i have ever stayed in, the cleanliness is out of this world, there are cleaners all night and all day! the rooms are beautiful and modern and beds are very comfortable.. the only fault was that i wish i booked 2 weeks instead of 1!!

3 Thank Tamara242
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2013

this hotel is the best for the money in sunny beach lovely food , location, looks stunning, and it is will go back for fourth time but remember june is the rainiest month we were lucky it only rained once all day afew showers then sunny all the time

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Graham B
morroco weather
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Lovely hotel rooms lovely fully carpeted lovely position on promenade staff all veryes always hot nice polite liked the English would return this hotel highly reccome bed food plenty always hot and plates always hot we'll worth it 4 stars if not more plenty sun beds round 2 pools

2 Thank christinerichardson
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2013

(7th-21st June) what can I say, this hotel was lovely! We had a park view room at first I wasn't best pleased with the view but it wasn't that bad it was more quite and we weren't in the room much, with traveling with 2 children they always want to be out, that brings me to the pool it was lovely clean and safe with 2 lifeguards always at the pool side. The beach was just across the from the hotel and that was also fab. We went half board and you couldn't complain about the food, I am so fussy with food but there was something for everyone and the cakes were gorgeous. The only thing I can say bad about this hotel was evening entertainment there wasn't much of it and when there was it didn't last long. I would defiantly go back and stay at this hotel. I've been to sunny beach 3 times over 5years and I recommend staying down the quiet end of the strip as the centre is so busy and loud, but its what ever others prefer. MAJESTIC 5***** off me!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the "park view" are a lot quieter and not a very good view, as your facing a car...