1,601 results
All reviews sea view half board bulgarian restaurant animation team breakfast and dinner pool area studio room fantastic hotel quiet end of sunny beach khans tent kids corner flower street thomson rep courtesy room crazy golf an army something for everyone
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel lovely very clean and food good and plentiful . We arrived at about 0230 am and on checking in we were informed that luggage would be taken to room which indeed it was 20 mins later but what I did not appreciate was when porters arrived they not quite forced themselves into room but purposely came in and waited to be tipped. My husband and I were tired and have them some money but it was obviously not enough and they were not for moving. If we weren't so tired it would have been funny. i do not take much notice of reviews and prefer to make my own decisions but I agree that only a small minority of staff were lovely and helpful ( reception staff and a few waiters) but on the whole the staff were quite curt. I know I am reviewing hotel but our experience at airport when we departed was total chaos and an extremely unpleasant experience. At hotel i asked Tui rep for some advice re late check out once she took her earphones out and stopped chewing her gum she answered but in fact gave me incorrect info regarding prices
All in all we enjoyed our stay at hotel but due to airport factors and attitude of many Bulgarians we will not be returning

Stayed: September 2018
3  Thank Gabrielle C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just got home yesterday from another outstanding holiday at this incredible hotel. This is our 3rd year in a row at this resort and this was extra special as it was our honeymoon.
Check in was prompt and professional, staff were very welcoming. We knew we needed to hire a kettle and requested this on check in and it was delivered the next morning by a very smiley member of staff.
We had a room with a sea view and when we arrived our towels and toiletries were arranged in hearts and flowers which was a lovely touch as the hotel knew this was our honeymoon.
Food as always was excellent quality and plentiful. Literally something for everyone! Everything so fresh.
Pool areas beautiful as always.
Room was cleaned daily and to a fab standard.
Waiting staff in restaurant were so pleasant and helpful. To the point they knew our drink order without even having to ask, was very impressed.
We had a late flight home so requested to keep our room on until 6pm. This was no trouble at all and promptly arranged.
I do not understand anybody leaving a bad review for this hotel or indeed the resort.... we are looking forward to seeing all the majestic staff next year.
Thank you for another wonderful stay!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Christine G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

lovely hotel , beds comfy large pools with great sunbeds, food not great ime afraid, omelette station now they were lovely , but ime afraid the suppose bacon and sausage definately not to our taste ime afraid soups very nice in the evening ,

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

OK so I'm still currently here don't leave until Thursday. We arrived early in the morning check in was quick and easy but the hotel needs better signs we got very lost trying to find our room don't need after a long night flight plus 2 very tied kids. We found our room 6th floor d wing room was big and clean. Breakfast is very busy sometimes not been able to find a table but food was ok had better had worse. Staff don't like smiling though and not very helpful so don't expect 5 star customer service. Entertainment is poor we and a family off 7. They is 4 adults 3 kids aged 8,3,2 we want music by the pool and pool games and to be entertained on the night but what they is well not even worth watching and by 10.15 pm it all d finished. Also lights on balcony are all turned off at 10.30pm so if you want to sit out you can in the dark. Luckily we found a great English bar up the strip 15 mins walk. Check out is going to be awful we fly at 02.05am friday morning but we have been told to check out on Thursday at 12 noon. So we have 12 hours with young kids and no room we can pay £20 per hour to keep the room if we want. We will not be returning

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Just spent a week at the majestic 31st August - 8th September with my partner & unfortunately our stay wasn’t as good as most of the other people leaving reviews, which was such a disappointment since we have been really looking forward to this holiday due to peoples comments & such high standards on trip advisor.

I know this 1st point I’m making has nothing to do with the hotel but just started off my dissatisfaction of this holiday. Burgas airport is a nightmare. It is tiny & just getting past the passport control & collecting our luggage was a nightmare, sooooo slow & the fact that passport security were calling Bulgarian citizens to jump the queues just annoyed everyone!!

Now the hotel. On arrival just magnificent!!! What an excellent, well kept & clean hotel.
My first encounter with the reception was very good, smiling, helpful greet. We were given a free upgraded from a standard room to a studio with a sea view.
When you check in and get your room key there’s a porter that brings your bags to the room. Be wary of these. Make sure you are in the room when they drop your bags off. We weren’t & had 80 lev stolen. Reported to management with no resolve to the matter.

The key cards are a joke aswell!! I know you need to keep them away from phones but ours needed reset at the reception 3 times in the 1st 3 days. The attitude I got off the receptionist was disgusting.

Now the pros
Studio room was spot on. King size bed, firm mattress but still comfy. Good size bathroom, Little kitchenette with fridge, microwave, kettle & toaster. No tea or coffee but there’s a Aldo (little supermarket) just outside the hotel.

2 large swimming pools, which some reason were freezing even tho the weather was hot, with plenty sunbeds. We were able to get a bed anytime of the day.

Pool & lobby bar open 24 hours, 4.20 lev a pint. They do happy hour 241 on cocktails 1500-0100 for 12 lev.

Restaurant was decent. Always find something but is repetitive. Can be busy & quite difficult to find a table at busy times but what do you expect with the size of the hotel. Big shout to the waiters & waitresses down there, on the ball for clearing tables & trying to keep things ticking over.
Snack bar is chicken kebab 7 lev or crepes 5 lev.

Hotel was situated right on to a lovely sandy beach. 9 lev per bed & 9 lev per parasol. Beware there is a lot of jellyfish in the sea & washed up on the beach.

The main strip is about a 20-25 min walk or you can jump on the resort train. I think it’s 2 lev per person but we just enjoyed the walk.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple