* To be fair, my stay here was almost two years ago, but as it has been my least fave holiday to date, thought I'd stick it on! **
Massive comfortable room, cleaned daily
Fantastic welcoming receptionist (Sacha)
Decent little pool & sunbathing area
Set against scenic pine forest backdrop
Terribly rude waitress banging plates down and ignoring guests
Dreadful inedible food (black fried eggs, anybody?)
Lecherous pervy barman hanging around the pool, staring
Balcony was shared with another room (!)
On top of a very steep hill, 25 mins from beach and main strip
First time in Bulgaria - I would strongly recommend Sunny Beach to anybody on a tight budget looking for great weather. It's cheap...
it's hot...the lager is the best I have ever had....but I doubt I would go back. Curiously soulless and definitely the most unfriendly locals I have ever encountered. Still, for what we paid, unbeatable value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Official rating – 3* - BB/HB. The Zora is comfortable and elegantly furnished hotel with excellent facilities and a warm and friendly atmosphere. Located on the hilltop of Zora village at the northern end of Sunny Beach, the hotel is surrounded by a pleasant garden and it is just 350m away from the beach. The area is famous for its healthy and mild climate. The Zora is a superb choice for families and groups of friends looking for a relaxing summer holiday. The location of the hotel makes it not suitable for guests with walking difficulties. Accommodation: The hotel Zora offers to its guests tastefully furnished 12 twin rooms, 8 triple rooms in 5-story building with panoramic lift. All rooms are equipped with private bathroom with shower and WC, telephone, minibar, air-conditioning and satellite TV. All rooms have balconies. Facilities & Services: The hotel has a restaurant with open-air terrace, safety deposit boxes- local charge and children playground. The Zora offers to its guests complimentary shuttle service to the beach and back; sunbeds and umbrellas around the swimming pool and the parking lot are free of charge. Sports & Leisure: There is an outdoor swimming pool, sauna, gym and children's playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Zora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Zora Bulgaria/Sunny Beach