We just returned from Helena Sands Hotel, is located at the quiet end of the Sunny Beach. Very comfortable rooms with a sofa for kids and king bed for adults. Excellent view from sea. Good food at the restaurant (breakfast and dinner) and very good service and food at the fish restaurant. Towel service, free beach but not very clean, sunbed and umbrela isn't great. Free wifi in hotel but not very strong signal. Too much noise from the corridor. We'll come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Sunny Beach resort area on the Black Sea. 3 to 7-story building and garden villas. Situated directly on the beach. Sun loungers and parasols on the beach (additional charge). In a 14,500 m2 garden together with the Riu Helena Park Hotel. 2.5 km from the centre of Sunny Beach. 28 km from Burgas airport. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, HRS, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Helena Sands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Helena Sands Hotel
- Helena Sands Hotel Bulgaria/Sunny Beach