One of the best hotels we have stayed at. The rooms were spotless and spacious. There was plenty of choice with the food although some was a bit repetitive. We found the staff friendly and most spoke pretty good English, which helped as we had no Bulgarian. When we were there, there were many Russians, but again many of them spoke English which helped us get to know some nice people. The entertainment team were very friendly and worked hard, and if you took part it helped pass the time and helped get to know other holidaymakers. You are far enough away from the "tacky" part of Sunny Beach, which is really a place for the young, but close enough to take a 15 minute walk to get into the club life. The beach is great or just relax by the pool. Plenty of sun loungers on both. We would recommend the hotel to anyone. If you want an all inclusive holiday the adjoining Helena Park is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Sunny Beach resort area on the Black Sea. 3 to 7-story building and garden villas. Situated directly on the beach. Sun loungers and parasols on the beach (additional charge). In a 14,500 m2 garden together with the Riu Helena Park Hotel. 2.5 km from the centre of Sunny Beach. 28 km from Burgas airport. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays and Agoda so you can book your Helena Sands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Helena Sands Hotel
- Helena Sands Hotel Bulgaria/Sunny Beach