We stayed here for a week from 5th july 2013. Firstly the good point it is very clean. Now the bad points. All the staff are very impolite apart from the cleaners. It's like a german youth hostel running up and down the corridors banging on doors all night . Urinating from the balconies into the pool. On our last day a lady was checking out an was told by staff she had to pay 45 leva for stuff she had used from the minibar even though she had not used it . Then we we're told we had to pay 60 leva for a bit of make up on one of the bed sheets (which would've washed out) I asked to speak to the manager and all I got was "I don't know what it's like in your country but here you pay" Also if you get anything from the bar they never have any change so all the prices are rounded up. However the resort itself is fantasic lots to do and good prices and the people are lovely. Would recommend going to gerana's traditional bulgarian restaurant the food is great and very good prices and the staff can't do enough for you. We will definately be going to golden sands again. But NOT to this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bonita offers spectacular views over the Black Sea coast with its splendid beachfront location in Golden Sands. The hotel is situated right on the lively main resort promenade and offers easy access to the numerous bars, restaurants, shops and places of entertainment. The rooms in hotel Bonita are both modern and comfortable, and the sandy beach is just 20 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Bonita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonita Hotel Golden Sands
- Bonita Hotel Bulgaria/Golden Sands