Stayed here from the 27th July 13 for a week and returned today home, the hotel is basic but clean, the staff, rude and unhelpful and the majority of the other guests are teenage Germans who sleep all day and party all night; they treat the place like a doss house! And with good reason: the hotel is situated in the rowdiest part of Golden Sands, although the reception is staffed 24 hours it is essentially an open house to bring "guests" back for "parties". The hotel staff don't give a damn about the minority of guests as it is clear they survive on the income from the rowdier guests, as does the whole of Golden Sands, prices are expensive compared to other parts of Bulgaria, no doubt in small part to pay for the cleaning operation required across the pitch every morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bonita offers spectacular views over the Black Sea coast with its splendid beachfront location in Golden Sands. The hotel is situated right on the lively main resort promenade and offers easy access to the numerous bars, restaurants, shops and places of entertainment. The rooms in hotel Bonita are both modern and comfortable, and the sandy beach is just 20 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, LoveHolidays, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bonita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonita Hotel Golden Sands
- Bonita Hotel Bulgaria/Golden Sands