Myself, my wife and 4 year old daughter stayed here between 09/08/14 and 16/08/14. We stayed on a half board basis, having arrived at 06.00 after a big delay at bristol we were asked by the receptionist to provide a voucher ? We didn't have said voucher only our booking forms, after a lot of huffing and puffing we were finally checked in. We were allocated a room on the 15th floor, we stepped into the lift only to find it went up to the 14th and had to walk the rest of the way. Opened the door to our room and our hearts sank, the room looked dated and scruffy. We climbed into bed and went straight to sleep. We set the alarm to get up for breakfast, a few cereals with warm milk and a whole lot of salads and eggs which catered for the German clientele. Same at tea everything catered for the predominantly German guests. During the nights the music was blaring until all hours then quiet through the day whilst the party people slept. In 7 nights stay we ate in only once and the rest of the time we went to local restaurants. The area around the hotel was lovely with the beach no more than 20 metres away, plenty of bars and restaurants and the locals very friendly. In short if your staying here don't expect nothing more than a German youth hostel, don't go any more board than B & B. On our check out we were presented with a towel by the receptionist that had dirt on it that supposedly couldn't be washed out, the wanted to charge us 30 leva for it (£15) I bartered her down to 15 leva and I took the towel home. My wife washed the towel and the dirt mark came straight out. Whilst on the bus to the airport other travellers from different hotels also experienced similar situations with towels and other things too so be careful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bonita offers spectacular views over the Black Sea coast with its splendid beachfront location in Golden Sands. The hotel is situated right on the lively main resort promenade and offers easy access to the numerous bars, restaurants, shops and places of entertainment. The rooms in hotel Bonita are both modern and comfortable, and the sandy beach is just 20 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LoveHolidays and Priceline so you can book your Bonita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonita Hotel Golden Sands
- Bonita Hotel Bulgaria/Golden Sands