Tintyava Hotel
Melia Grand Hermitage(Golden Sands)
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Astera Hotel & Spa(Golden Sands)
US$96
US$94
  • Pool
Apart Hotel Golden Line(Golden Sands)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$25
US$167
US$66
  • Restaurant
HVD Viva Hotel(Golden Sands)
US$107
Grifid Hotel Metropol(Golden Sands)
US$145
Hotel Admiral(Golden Sands)
US$102
US$93
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2011

The hotel's location is good for clubbers, and people who want to party since its a very busy street all day and all night. as for the maintenance the bathroom floor gets filled with water every time we take a shower and the drains don't work so the water is stuck there till the second day for room cleaning, the air conditioner in the room was not working when we arrived we reported it needs maintenance, the technical specialist came said this is how it is, then i had to call my travel agent to explain to him the problem so the last day the problem was solved.

Room Tip: the rooms facing the road are very noisy, so if u need a calmer room try the ones facing the pool
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PRooDY
Reviewed 8 December 2007

Myself and my partner stayed here for a week last June and we WOULD NOT come back. The hotel itself was clean but the food was not up to much. We stayed bed and breakfast but went out every morning for food. I am not a pickey person when it comes to food as i will eat almost anything but i do not like the idea of eating cakes for breakfast. We did arrange a couple of days out with the hotel which were wonderful.
Another bad point was the constant noise. We complained about the bar downstairs being so loud all night...and they did nothing. The hotels around us were the same. We walked down to the beach and were constanlty being pushed into bars and resteraunts. On top of that there are so many peopl handing out leaflets that i got so fed up and yelled at one of them in the end. We counted the leaflets that we collected walking down to the beach and back and we had 92!!!! It was unbelievable. We wanted to go out and explore but it was too much hastle so we resorted to staying by the pool. On the last day we were hungry but the transfer was coming for us within the hour so we ordered in the hotel a risotto each. It was simple basmati rice and peas.
If all you are after is a place to crash or a stag/hen party then yes go but we shall not be returning.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChrisnBecks
Reviewed 14 August 2007

My mate and me have just come back from a 2-week holiday to Bulgaria, Golden Sands where we stayed at the Tintyava Hotel.
I thought the hotel was very clean and the rooms were comfortable and even have Bulgarian sky telly so you could catch an English movie when you want to get out the sun! The friend are nice especially the bar staff which make your holiday as they are so friendly and will do anything for you! The hotel in situated on Party Street, which is the main street for pubs and clubs and is idea if you want to party and no walk far. The pool was nice and clean too. Bulgaria is very cheap so is idea for us young ones that don’t have alot of money. I recommend a visit.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank sarahjane2211
Reviewed 15 August 2006

I stayed at Tintyava in 2004, when apparently the hotel was much less known than it is now. It was recently refurbished, the rooms, the furniture and apparel was new and of good quality. Please read not-newly-bought-cheap-plastic but indeed good quality furnishing.
Towels were changed daily and the cleaning ladies were very dedicated to their work, meaning all the sand from the bathroom or onthe carpets was removed if there was any, the beds were made before coming back from the beach and the linnen changed after some 3-4 nights.
I've spent that vacation alone, I was nervous at my departure (single 20 old fragile girl) but everything went very well and I didn't have absolutely no safety problems, in particular at the hotel.
Breakfast food was always varied and much more diverse than in the surrounding 3*** and 4**** hotels. You could enjoy it at the tables overlooking the blue pool in the morning sunshine. Although the note "do not take food into your rooms" written in Russian was displayed, I haven't seen any staff commenting on people taking fruits or a yoghurt for later.
I hope that now that the hotel got more popular things are not done in a hurry.

• Stayed: September 2004, travelled solo
4  Thank olyvine
Reviewed 16 July 2006

I have just got home with four of my friends from an amazing holiday to Golden Sands. The Tintyava/Tintiava hotel was so much better than expected and no pictures we had seen prior to the visit gave it justice! It's a lively hotel with a 24hour bar with lovely barstaff (Bob and George!) however we were a group of 18year old girls and we wouldn't recommend it to those looking for a quiet holiday as it is situated on Party Street.
The rooms were as expected, there were three of us in one room and two in the other and the third bed was a pull out sofa bed thing which was just as comfortable as the beds. The maids kept the rooms to a high standard and even put our sleepwear into pretty patterns if they were left on our beds.
There was a massive range of breakfast things to eat although it wasn't all to our tastes, I just had bread and honey. I am vegetarian too and I found it was quiet difficult getting something different to eat each night but there are always pizzas and salad and chips and things-not very authentic I know! But we did discover the Shopska salad! You have to try it we were all hooked....and according to my friends the kebabs are amazing too!
There was an amazing pool/bar we found called the dolphin bar, there are two bars and round one of them the pool goes all the way round and for 10lev (about £3.00) you can hire a sunlounger for the whole day. The bar is practically on the beach.
Finally don't forget to go P.R Club and Arrogance, Bonkers is ok but not as highly rated as we saw on other reviews before we went. One of my friends took £150 spending money for one week which she found was plenty enough, we reckon you could do it on £100 but that's if you don't use sunloungers and eat the cheaper foods on the menu. Nearly everywhere cocktails are buy one get one free and one is often 7lev which is about £2.30! We had amazing time, hope you do too!
Love the Brighton Girls x