Excellent hotel. Just be carefull withe the parking. You have to pay to park your car at the hotel 20 leva/night.
Everything else is ok. i've benne with my family, 2 adults and 2 children. one big amazing room. Very clean..Big bathroom. Places for children where to play, Games for them..The hotel is very near to the sea. The biggest hotel I've seen in Golden Sands. I recommend for family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a place with a unique atmosphere and service where you can relax and enjoy the serenity, the sun and the sea... Imagine a place that will exceed your expectations... Located on a quiet hill and surrounded by a green park, this exquisite luxury hotel offers the tranquility you are longing for. The 5-star resort welcomes you with stylish atmosphere, quality service and refined cuisine. Lounge on the sunniest balconies, relax in the SPA centre or have fun on the beach with the water sports available. Indulge your senses in the 5-star YHI SPA Centre: exclusive high quality massages, therapies and procedures offer a chance to get away from the stress and enjoy the serenity of your vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Melia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melia Grand Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Grand Hermitage Hotel Golden Sands
- Melia Golden Sands
- Melia Hotel Grand Hermitage
- Melia Grand Hermitage Bulgaria/Golden Sands