Bevor my vacation, I decided to check the websites about the reputation of the hotel. I was verry worried we book it, because of some of the comments about the food. But we went there from 16.08 til 23.08 and I must say we were pleasantly surptised. Friendly staff, super services and much fun. Also the food in the restaurant has a great variety every day and tasted good. Some of the days there were fish, on the others pork, but every day fresh fruits and vegies. We have a realy good time in this hotel, also thanks to the animation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a place with a unique atmosphere and service where you can relax and enjoy the serenity, the sun and the sea... Imagine a place that will exceed your expectations... Located on a quiet hill and surrounded by a green park, this exquisite luxury hotel offers the tranquility you are longing for. The 5-star resort welcomes you with stylish atmosphere, quality service and refined cuisine. Lounge on the sunniest balconies, relax in the SPA centre or have fun on the beach with the water sports available. Indulge your senses in the 5-star YHI SPA Centre: exclusive high quality massages, therapies and procedures offer a chance to get away from the stress and enjoy the serenity of your vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Melia Grand Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Grand Hermitage Hotel Golden Sands
- Melia Golden Sands
- Melia Hotel Grand Hermitage
- Melia Grand Hermitage Bulgaria/Golden Sands