I and my family visited this hotel this year. It was the best choice we make. We were 9 all together in 4 rooms with side sea view. Very comfy, clean rooms with 1 bathtub, shower cabin, 2 sinks, bathrooms amenities. TV worked ok, I mostly watched the music channels. Air-conditioner also worked very good, because most of the days the temperature outside was more than 35OC, but inside we did not feel it.
Because we were with my little nephew, we decided to book the all-inclusive program. It was easier for his parents (my sister and her husband), that there was something to eat during the whole day. The Main Restaurant is enormous, but good organized. It has 2 entrances heading directly to the buffet area, 2 corners for taking drinks (juice, coffee, wine) and two doors for the outside small terraces, where you can also eat. The food was delicious and variable. On the one side of the buffet are the salads, than is the main dishes on a hot plate and also a show cooking. We love the meat on the show cooking – the chef always makes our order exactly as we wanted it, thank you! My brother in law enjoyed the fish soaps on one of the nights.
The swimming pool was our beloved place! All day long in the water – swimming, playing with the nephew – there is one side only for little kids, where the water is about 50sm. Also the animators make our time around the pool amazing and funny. My nephew spend every afternoon (15:00 – 17:00) in the Mini Kids Club, so we can also have our relaxing time
Verry verry satisfied with everything! We are coming back next summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a place with a unique atmosphere and service where you can relax and enjoy the serenity, the sun and the sea... Imagine a place that will exceed your expectations... Located on a quiet hill and surrounded by a green park, this exquisite luxury hotel offers the tranquility you are longing for. The 5-star resort welcomes you with stylish atmosphere, quality service and refined cuisine. Lounge on the sunniest balconies, relax in the SPA centre or have fun on the beach with the water sports available. Indulge your senses in the 5-star YHI SPA Centre: exclusive high quality massages, therapies and procedures offer a chance to get away from the stress and enjoy the serenity of your vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melia Grand Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Grand Hermitage Hotel Golden Sands
- Melia Golden Sands
- Melia Hotel Grand Hermitage
- Melia Grand Hermitage Bulgaria/Golden Sands