Ah where to start. We'll we travelled here 1st August for 2 weeks. We were a party of 7. 2couples and 3 friends. Otherwise know as "The Usual Suspects" This was Myself and my Fiancee's 3rd visit. Were definately be back next year. This hotel is the Best Hotel in Bulgaria.... The staff are amazing. Nothing is too much trouble. The entertainment team are Fantastic. There is plenty to keep you entertained. They work so hard and their club song is great. All the staff are very helpful and Dani the Guest Relations Manager is excellent. Rooms are lovely and very well cleaned. The food and drinks are outstanding. The buffee is plentiful and there is loads of variety. The A La Carte restaurants are excellent. The Italian , The Asian and The Bulgarian. All are excellent and you can eat in them as many times as you like. The snack bar is also fantastic!!!!
If you get a white band ask about upgrading to the gold band as this allows you to use the sister hotels beach bar and snack bar. Fantastic !!!
Have a great time staying here. Its the best choice and your holiday will be excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grifid Hotel Arabella is conveniently situated in the heart of Golden Sands resort, only a few steps away from the half mile-long sandy beach. All 292 rooms and apartments at the hotel are modern and tastefully furnished: bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, carpet floors, sofa, direct dial telephone, central air-conditioning, satellite TV, complimentary mini bar service (mineral water, soft drinks and beer, refilled daily), safety deposit box (at a charge), pillow menu, balcony/terrace. You can benefit from the extensive Ultra All Inclusive Grifid Hotels offer with a wide choice of buffet and a-la-carte dining options. No matter if you choose our main restaurant with a range of international and traditional cuisine or you undertake a gourmet journey in the welcoming atmosphere of the three a-la-carte restaurants: Bulgarian, Italian and Asian, your palate won't be disappointed. You can also unwind at the Grifid Arabella spa center. Our wellness specialists will take care of you in the elegant zone dedicated for massage, Hammam, sauna, beauty parlour and hairdresser's studio. Two outdoor swimming pools, one of them with a whirlpool, as well as a heated indoor pool are at your disposal daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grifid Hotel Arabella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grifid Hotel Golden Sands
- Grifid Resort All Inclusive Arabella
- Grifid Hotel Arabella Bulgaria/Golden Sands