We arrived on 12 June 09 to the Arabella in Golden Sands.
Rooms are absoultely fantastic, spacious and so clean. In the room you have a mini bar containing 2 beers 2 fizzy drinks and bottle of water. REFILLED EVERY DAY!!!
Reception staff are fantastic and cant do enough for you. Thank you Dimitrova for all the info on arrival much apprechiated.
Bars are excellent, Deyan and Carlos at the pool bar / lounge bar are amazing remembering your drinks when theres 400 + pax in th hotel.
Saloon Bar is fun. lovely place to enjoy a dance. Its great because no rooms are near here so theres no noise.
Ultra all inclusive is amazing. Local alcholic drinks and exported sprits and champaign are included on the Ultra All Inclusive.
By both pools you have some self serve facilities. Beer, local wines, coffee tea, cuppachino, water and fresh orange juice. During the day drinks are given in small plastic cups. Safety first. By the pool bar is where you get the spirits from the fantastic bar staff..
Restaurants can be described in one word "YUMMY"
You have a main buffee restaurant which has a great variety. But you also have 3 A LA CARTE RESTAURANTS.
In most hotels you have 1 meal in an a la carte restaurant here in the Arabella you can eat in any of the a la cartes as many times as you like. You can have your all inclusive drinks here. If you want some other wine you can purchase it there. These need to be reserved with Dani guest relations manager. Also an excellent member of staff..
Our cleaner Elena was excellent and great at her job. All the staff here are very friendly and helpful. Cant do enough for you.
Now the best till last
The Animation team
Ivo, Milly, Milne, Vlado and Petya the best animation team ive ever seen.
Offering so many different activities going on you will be kept entertained. Shooting, darts, shuffel board, bowls (botchi) football, and loads more.
LET THEM ENTERTAIN YOU!!!
If you want quiet relax by the small pool or even the in door pool.
The small pool is very quiet and is where you can have lunch if you dont want to go to the main bufee restaurant. and snacks are served here too..
An amazing hotel
fun for everyone.
WE WILL BE BACK..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grifid Hotel Arabella is conveniently situated in the heart of Golden Sands resort, only a few steps away from the half mile-long sandy beach. All 292 rooms and apartments at the hotel are modern and tastefully furnished: bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, carpet floors, sofa, direct dial telephone, central air-conditioning, satellite TV, complimentary mini bar service (mineral water, soft drinks and beer, refilled daily), safety deposit box (at a charge), pillow menu, balcony/terrace. You can benefit from the extensive Ultra All Inclusive Grifid Hotels offer with a wide choice of buffet and a-la-carte dining options. No matter if you choose our main restaurant with a range of international and traditional cuisine or you undertake a gourmet journey in the welcoming atmosphere of the three a-la-carte restaurants: Bulgarian, Italian and Asian, your palate won't be disappointed. You can also unwind at the Grifid Arabella spa center. Our wellness specialists will take care of you in the elegant zone dedicated for massage, Hammam, sauna, beauty parlour and hairdresser's studio. Two outdoor swimming pools, one of them with a whirlpool, as well as a heated indoor pool are at your disposal daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grifid Hotel Arabella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grifid Hotel Golden Sands
- Grifid Resort All Inclusive Arabella
- Grifid Hotel Arabella Bulgaria/Golden Sands