Grifid Hotels Club Hotel Bolero
US$104
US$159
US$127
  • Pool
HVD Viva Hotel(Golden Sands)
US$129
Riviera Beach(Golden Sands)
US$117
Hotel Kristal(Golden Sands)
US$76
  • Breakfast included
Gradina Hotel(Golden Sands)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$31
Apart Hotel Golden Line(Golden Sands)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$36
Priceline
Grifid Hotel Metropol(Golden Sands)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsasian restaurantanimation teamaqua parkall inclusive resortmain restaurantkids club stafffree safemini barindoor poolhotel makesgreat facilitiesbeach barbeautiful resorta la carte restaurantsgreat family hotelclean towelssoft drinks
Reviewed 1 September 2010

This hotel is a must have for anyone seaching for a pleasant stay at a hotel on average costs. The food is just delicious and I really mean it! It is not that high class and diverse as in a 5* hotel, but it's surely the best one can get from a 4* hotel. The rooms are big, clean and very cozy.
The entertainment is really not that amazing as I expected it to be after reading the reviews. There is only half an hour in the evening of some kind of show. The rest is no more than a nice try. Also, you might be displeased with the fact that the all inclusive is not that inclusive when it comes to some basic spa facilities as the sauna!...And if you have some knowledge on Asian food don't go to the Asian restaurant because you will be totally dissapointed with the quality and taste of every dish there!

Overall however I recommend this hotel as it definitely has the means to make a tourist happy!:)

14  Thank DanubianGirl
Reviewed 30 August 2010

This was my best holiday ever! I simply can say nothing more, but you have to go there and see it, feel it yourself. I just can not find the proper words to describe it. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Real fun all the time, for me, my wife, my kids. Everybody was so excited! Perfect management, perfect stuff, top level! All the people working in the hotel are always smiling, offering their services, ready to help you and make you feel comfortable. Special thanks to the Manager, really professional job! Food is fantastic and various, everything is so clean and nice, and shiny... I just came back today and I feel really sad, I miss that place... Do not miss a chance to go and see it yourself, I have travelled a lot across Bulgaria and I still can not believe this is a part of a country.... Seems like HEAVEN...

1  Thank Gerontiev
Reviewed 29 August 2010

I have just returned home from the Club hotel Bolero. I stayed for one week with my two children aged 13 and 10.

All the staff were attentive and couldn't do enough to help and answered all of our questions. The animation team work so hard and never stopped smiling. It didn't matter what time of the day (or night), someone somewhere would be cleaning.

The food was to a high standard and as there are so many restaurants all offering different styles of food, you can't get bored. Also having the mini fridge in your roomis an advantage as it means you don't need to bring drinks up with you from the bar.

I enjoyed a massage in the spa and again all the staff were helpful and explained all the treatments available.

I am looking forward to visiting this hotel again next year.

1  Thank derbyjoyce37
Reviewed 17 August 2010

Visited this hotel with my partner and two friends. We had the best time ever. The food was excellent, only repetitive if you eat many different dishes on the same plate. The breakfast was excellent as were the snacks. The drinks and the bar staff were fabulous, so friendly, funny and helpful. As we were a group in our early 40s we chose to sit at the top pool which was quieter than the lower pool but still had it's own bar and snacks. Our rooms were situated above the FABULOUS 'DIZZY DISCO' This place was so funny, open till 2am and we adopted the approach of 'if you can't beat em, join em' The music could be more than heard in our rooms and if we did not 'join em' we were woken by Dire Straits at midnight. We had the option to move rooms but chose not to. After all, what do you go on holiday for if you're not going to have a bit of fun???FABULOUS. The location of the hotel was just perfect; 1 minute away from the beach and shops and bars and a nice stroll to 'Party Street.' A wonderful little train would take you along to this area if you didn't feel like walking; thats if your friends would join you of course LOL. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. We will be going back in 2011. And frankly I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HilaryStoke-on-Trent
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Food: great variety, delicious, the all inclusive includes so much more than one can eat.
Entertainment: great animation staff, always smiling, inviting everybody to take part in their programmes, very attentive with the children, they had special programmes for kids;
Staff: very nice, the bartenders and staff at the restaurants quick and helpful; only when we wanted to check out, we called a bellboy to help us with the luggage and he only came after 45 minutes when the cleaning ladies had already entered the room to arrange it for the next guests.
Great pool
Rooms: large, clean.
The underground parking is small and rather expensive (app. 15 euro/day), many cars were parked right outside the hotel entrance doors even though they had paid for parking.
All in one: great stay, we'd definitely go back next year with our little girl.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends