What can I say. Food was excellant - choice of 4 different restaurants. Staff friendly and
the animation team were brilliant. Lots of activities during the day if you fancy a break
from sunbathing by the 2 outdoor pools. This is best all inclusive we have been to and will definately go back next year. Nothing is too much trouble and did not step outside hotel for 3 of the days as so much going on inside. Having said that there are also plenty
of quiet places to sit and read. A really relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ultra all-inclusive Grifid Club Hotel Bolero enjoys a great location in a quiet area of Golden Sands just a few yards from the sandy beach, offering plenty of facilities and dining options. The hotel boasts a beautiful garden of 15 000 sq. m, lavish greenery and flower beds. Grifid Hotel Bolero is ideal choice for a successful holiday in terms of both location and facilities, offering a whole world of possibilities for our clients’ leisure and relaxation – excellent 24 hours Ultra all inclusive formula, delightful gastronomy, spacious and comfortable rooms, amusing and engaging entertainment team and attentive staff. The unique for Golden Sands Grifid Aqua Park with total area of 8000 sq m is available free of charge for all Grifid Bolero guests. With its two sections: for adults and children, each one accommodating 3 slides the Grifid Aqua Park offers the fun of over 400 m of thrilling riding experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grifid Hotels Club Hotel Bolero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grifid Hotel Golden Sands
- Grifid Hotel Bolero
- Grifid Hotels Club Hotel Bolero Bulgaria/Golden Sands