Hotel Elena
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Pliska Hotel(Golden Sands)
  • Breakfast included
HVD Viva Hotel(Golden Sands)
SuneoClub Odessos(Golden Sands)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Gradina Hotel(Golden Sands)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2011

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, food is bad, bad staff, the beach is short.
I used to go even at 2-star hotels in Mamaia, Romania and I was treated much better then than now. The beach is full of sunbeds and there is no place to stay near the water, I was ready to take beatings from staff employed by the beach boys, I will never go there, even for one for free.
Children often get sick from food that is always boiled cooked not fried or anything, execrable meat, vegetables with no taste, my husband had not eaten anything, my son only eat some cheese for breakfast, and above all hotel staff claimed to wear a suit to the table, which is always dirty and is a small and crowded restaurant. I advice everyone "not go there, or else you will feel sorry for your time and money"
In the rooms we found used condoms and a lot of dirt, I could not get anything out of the restaurant, even a bottle of water. At their prices much better sitting in Romania.
I put some pictures for you to see how is the beach and what is the prices for a litlle beat of comfort extrapaid already...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank otilica74
Reviewed 1 July 2011

Arrived at the hotel to find out that we have to pay parking, told the receptionist that the parking was included in the price we paid. She was rude and said: " I know what it says on your tickets, but is not true". So she told me that we have to pay for one car at least, being that we came with 2 cars. I agreed and paid for one of the cars. The other car that was supposed to be free was parked at the hotel, but the car that I paid for, they didn't have any space available, so they told us to go park somewhere else, where we had to pay again for the same car. When I told the receptionist that we had to pay again, she said, yes that is paid parking. Anyways, we had an argument and I gave up, because I wanted to enjoy my vacation. In all this madness, I totally forgot to get my passport back, so I went in the evening to ask for. They gave me my passport back to relize that they torn my passport picture. Of course, when I asked about, they said it was like that. I live in USA and have to travel back in 2 days, I don't know what I'm going to do. Worst customer service. I will never return! Worst food ever! Don't go there, you will regret!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank svirginia80
Reviewed 29 June 2011

it was the first time that we go to the Elena hotel and it was the best choice, everything was excellent This year we'll go again on 11 July

Go there, peopple, it's very beutiful

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank catalinc
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Bad repetitive food. I have never been to a 3 stars hotel that was so bad as this "4 stars". Run !!!!!!.... Away!

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Dozerul
Reviewed 2 September 2010

Myself, husband and 2 children aged 12 & 10 have just returned from this hotel and the ONLY good side is that the rooms are clean!!! That is it. On arrival we only had 2 beds in the family room for 4 and it was clearly not understood that we needed 4. After speaking to several members of non english speaking staff we were eventually given a sofa bed to sleep the children. The food is not fit for dogs with chips being the healthiest option (thats if you can fight your way past all the Romanians and Russians to get to it) but belive me its inedible even if you do. The staff in general are very rude especially to the english guests of with there were only 3 families us included. The entertainment is non existent and children are most definately not catered for at all. The dining area is unhygienic with cutlery being wiped over and left on tables for the next guest to use. The poolside snack bar is actually a fridge which again once snacks are bought out you have a fight on your hands to get.
We have travelled to various continents for holidays and have been back to Bulgaria several times now and this hotel is by far the worst we have ever experienced, we would not recommend this hotel to anyone who has a mediocum of decency about them.

• Stayed: August 2010