Situated in what is probably one of the best locations right in the center of Golden Sands, almost right on the seafront, with a lovely sun trap swimming pool area next to the beach, and from the hotel leading outside, a lovely patisserie serving snacks, great coffee and alcohol which is very popular; for such a large hotel the only other facilities is a health club, a small bar on the first floor and hotel dining room.
Despite having no view, our well appointed standard non sea view room with balcony was comfortable enough and the half board food selection okay, but we found the rest of the hotel disappointingly almost boring with unsmiling front of house staff and room attendants turning up at all times, but usually better late than never, we thought the hotel was not up to a 5 Star standard and therefore a little too expensive for what we paid.
But as mentioned, the best part of this hotel is the great location, at a cross roads where the resort's mini trains stop and depart from and where the road joins the hill leading up to Party Street. Also close by are some nice seafront gardens, lots and lots of entertainment including the Ferris wheel, a casino hotel and mini Eiffel Tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five-star round-the-year hotel of unique architecture and exclusive interior design in immediate proximity to the beach, a perfect place for holiday, entertainment and business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Admiral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Hotel Golden Sands
- Hotel Admiral Bulgaria/Golden Sands