“Awesome week”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Glorious Dining Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

monaghanl...
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome week”
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I spent one week in Chalet Orshanti recently and loved it.

Started with a simple transfer from Geneva for Alpoholics guests only. Quick, friendly welcome chat on arrival and dinner soon afterwards. Three course meal every night was very high standard and wine included. Afternoon cakes were also top quality!

Just a 3-4 minute walk down a picturesque lane to the piste every morning so very close. The same distance to a few nice bars and 2 minutes to the free bus if you want to visit the other villages of La Plagne.

I am an experienced snowboarder and took the opportunity to rent a Bataleon snowboard with Switchback bindings from Alpoholics as a change to my own stuff. Very high end equipment which I enjoyed.

I will definitely re-visit Orshanti in the future.

Stuart C
“First chalet holiday - great time”
Reviewed 15 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I stayed with Alpoholics for 2 weeks and Orshanti was my home for the first week.

This was my first time for a chalet holiday and whilst I have friends in the resort I travelled in my own.

Communication from the team was great before my arrival so I knew exactly what was going on. I flew into Geneva and although the flight was slightly delayed the transfer waited for me. Land, collect board, on the transfer, go! No faffing about, just the way I like it.

An uneventful transfer and I was dropped off for a very short walk to the chalet. There were already guests in the chalet and it was straight down to getting to know everyone. The Alpoholics team were great and encouraged guests to feel at home. The facilities and toys in the chalet were great, hot tub, saunas, cinema room to name a few.

Food was of a very high standard, Luke and Nick are extremely talented (although dessert of the stay for me came from Jenny in Yogi).

There was a real mix of guests in the chalet and it was great to get to meet so many different people with a common interest of winter sports.

My room was spacious with a huge wardrobe to pack kit away, boot warmers downstairs and a short walk down the hill to the nearest lift.

There are some good bars in 1800 to keep occupied in the evening and only a short bus ride up to Plagne Centre.

Thanks Alpoholics for a great trip

ErcanOzce...
London, England, United Kingdom
“Absolutely brilliant chalet”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Our group of 18 friends and family have been celebrating Christmas and New Year together for almost 20 years. This year we thought we would try something different, learn how to ski, plus avoid the furore of Christmas shopping and cooking and cleaning, all in one swift move. This chalet has it all, because the chef and hosts are amazingly chilled characters who just became part of our family for the whole week and are an absolute credit to this chalet setup. Nick the Chef was an amazing cook, Fran and Jason were just brilliant hosts that made the time fly. No wonder this Alpoholics team gets more 5 stars than any other chalet.

We were all so impressed, that we decided to immediately book the chalet Orshanti next Christmas too, but it had already been taken! The week went past so quickly, as we ski during the day after a swift breakfast, but to come home and have a 40 degree warm jacuzzi inviting you back, followed by a sauna just kept all the family happy at all times.

The kids made use of the 10 seater cinema by watching the Netflix, and fast wifi meant they could Snapchat away in the evenings from their bedrooms. We never had time to do anything else as there is so much to do at the chalet in the evenings, so the initial high cost of renting it pales into insignificance as the week comes to an end, as the food and facilities mean you're already covered. Only one day did we need to eat out, and the staff pointed us in the direction of a fantastic restaurant within walking distance. There is also a local bus service that is FREE and runs every 15 mins.

One of the best holidays we have ever had.

14 Jan 2017
WOW! JUST WOW! You are actually too kind! We do try our very best all year round to be the best we can be and it really reminds us why we do this when we get feedback like this so can I thank you from the bottom of my heart and we look forward to seeing you next Xmas xx
Sam S
“Great resort, great Chalet, best place to stay in the Alpes.”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Friendly Staff, Chalet packed with toys like cinema, PlayStation, hot tube etc etc
Excellent food, especially the fresh cakes we received daily!
Resort offers a huge range of slopes to cater from beginners to experts.
Apres is exceptionally good with a welcomed balance of females enjoying life

I rated as 5 stars because its great value for money and Alpoholics are an exceptional company so good that I've been every year for the past 5 years!

simonhanc...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent holiday”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Booked last minute and had a fantastic week in La Plagne over new year. Charlie and the Alpoholics team were very friendly, communicative and went out of their way to help whenever they could. We had 3 young children (11, 9, 8) and they loved the facilities for them in the chalet: video games in the snug upstairs and cinema room with Netflix and more in the basement.

13 Jan 2017
Thanks you so much! We really enjoyed having you and your lovely family to stay. We look forward to your next visit.
Matthew S
“Welcoming, Fun, Cool and consistent.”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

To be wholly honest this is our third stay with Alpoholics. By this point it feels like we are old friends.

The company seems to employ people with the lovely personality's and go out of their way to help you best they can. You can read on their website all the stuff they offer. But it's all there when you arrive. As someone who is a repeat customer it gets better every year. Any minor little things the owner loves to hear about and is very reactive to. From your ski's don't fit right and being on the phone for you or getting you something to do in the evening. Or even in the very rare case something goes wrong it is fixed as quickly as possible and you are updated all the way.

This is all without mentioning the cool factor (or fleek, or nang, or peng, whatever the kids are calling it these days). Alpoholics is well connected and they seem to know everyone. All the cool places to go, links with a load of top brands. To being directly involved with one of the top Apres on the mountain. Wednesday 2.30pm at La Bergerie Cafe. Be there or be Square.

All in all another top snowboard holiday. Even if it was uncharacteristically un snowy the snow shapers did a hell of a job keeping us riding.

Your age range 25-34
13 Jan 2017
Brilliant! Massive thanks to our favourite couple! We can't wait to share your special day with you in April!
betty6214
“Best holiday”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Stayed in the Orshanti chalet, the staff were brilliant, catered to our every need.loved it so much that we've booked for next Christmas.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing