“I would never stay here.”
Review of Hillcrest Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Minot
Hillcrest Motel
Ranked #31 of 31 Hotels in Minot
Wetumpka, Alabama
“I would never stay here.”
Reviewed 23 August 2011

My son that was new in the area was trying to get a room, when calling this place she (Marla) told him she had a room and she would not take a credit card and was very rude about it. I called back to see if I could change her mine she was rude to me as well, and hung up on me. She has alot of problems with dealing with the public and needs to get out of the business. I would not recomend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Do not stay there and tell all your friends and family as well!!
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
5 Thank Tammie B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Glendive, Montana
Reviewed 21 July 2011

The Check-in: Could hardly stand behind my wife at the counter. The desk lady had to walk over papers on floor. Management has a hoarding issue. No a/c in the office.
The Room: Best part of the room was the a/c. From 200 ft the room appears clean. Up close the room is filthy for a motel. All amenites are dated. The TV has a digital signal conversion box. The couch was disgusting. Previous guest towel was hanging behind bathroom door. I WILL not stay here again even if I have to pay more than $75 a night. Its not worth that anyway. I WOULD not recommend this hole in the ground to anybody, not even a worst enemy.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, there are no good rooms.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank NJH1978

Travellers are raving about these Minot hotels

Regina, Canada
Reviewed 7 May 2011

We were stranded because of the storm and all places around Minot were booked.When we phoned into to Hillcrest and spoke to the manager explained that we were a group of 9 with a 2 year old and were wondering if we could be put on a waiting list we were told no and that it wasn't her problem!!! Very bad service and uncaring people who hate their jobs should get out.I will never recommend this motel and have written into head office!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family