“Don't waste you time or your money.”
Review of Minot KOA

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Minot
Minot KOA
Reviewed 27 July 2010

This is a campground, not a hotel, just want to make that clear. The bathrooms and showers are clean but the two ladies that run the place, in my opinion, are NOT very friendly. I think that if you're going to be in the business of running a campground and dealing with public every day you should at least try to like what you do. We have stayed at alot of campgrounds over the years, we very much enjoy camping and travelling around to different places. But never in my life have I experienced rude and downright ridiculous behaviour like I did there. This is not an exaggeration, if you so much as laugh too loud outside your camper after "quiet time" starts they are over there telling you to keep it down or you will get kicked out. We were about 45 mins. late pulling our camper out of our site the day we left. When my husband went to the dump station to empty the tanks one of the women went up to him & told him checkout time is 11 a.m. and we could be charged another $100.00 because we weren't out in time. Then she said she wouldn't charge us "this time" but we were going to go on her website as "problem campers". Well I'll tell ya, there WON'T BE A NEXT TIME. I will never stay there again. There was nobody else waiting to get into our site, I really don't see what the big deal was. They are just RUDE, if you want an enjoyable, fun camping experience don't stay there.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family