The Vegas Motel
US$78
US$104
US$79
Good 3.5/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$87
US$84
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We got a warm welcome at the front desk. After check in we took advantage of the on site restaurant. Food was quick and good. The pool was spacious and a pleasant temperature. The sauna was a nice surprise too. When it was time for bed we soon realized the beds and pillows were very comfortable. For being poolside there was never an issue regarding noise level when it came time to sleep. I would recommend this hotel and plan on staying here again in the future.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Billy D
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have stayed at the Vegas Motel a few times and have a great experience each time. My last stay with our family was a couple of weeks ago and it was a very pleasant stay. The pool was nice and warm, the beds were comfortable and the front desk staff was very curtious to us. I would recommend a stay at the Vegas to anyone. Great Place and Clean !! Don J

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Don J
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I have spent numerous nights at the Vegas, and I think it is a great place to stay and a great value for your money! The staff has done a great job updating the rooms and keeping the place clean! I will always stay at this hotel when I need a room in Minot, ND!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank misstravellady
Reviewed 1 January 2014

After having just spent the weekend at The Vegas for the North Dakota State Poker Championship, I have to say that I was very impressed by the high level of service the relatively small staff was able to provide given the fact that the hotel was packed with over 1600 poker players!

The front desk staff and Hotel Manager Wendy were very accomodating to me and my large group of friends. The Poker Championship itself was very well run as well. I cant wait to come back next year!

-Curtis Roll

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Curtis R
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I rented a room at The Vegas Motel back when they first opened and the motel needed a lot of work at the time, between the staff, the comfort and room it would have only rated 2 out of 5 but, I stayed there last night, Oct 22nd and I could see they have done a ton of work updating the room, and the pool area, the staff was friendly and helpful. I was super impressed with the motel now since I am someone who can compare it to when they first opened. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, I would stay again and would tell my friends to stay there anytime.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family