“Nice Hotel”

Candlewood Suites Minot
Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Minot
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel. Everything was very clean, the property was well maintained, and it's in a newer part of town located near many other brand new hotels and a few restaurants. The room we stayed in was VERY spacious, clean, and had the standard kitchen. The customer service was excellent, and every staff member we encountered was friendly and courteous. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone passing through Minot or making an extended stay, especially families. As one can expect at a Candlewood, there was no pool or continental breakfast, but that was more than made up for by the spaciousness and free DVD rentals from their extensive video collection.

• Stayed: August 2014
Danielle C, Operations Manager at Candlewood Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thank you for your kind words! I will pass your compliments about the cleanliness of our property and friendliness of our staff along to the team right away. We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We only got to stay one night, but it was very clean and the staff was super nice. The beds and pillows were awesome, and it was in a good location. As soon as we checked in the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Danielle C, Operations Manager at Candlewood Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

We appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. I will pass your compliments along to our team. We're glad to hear that our cleanliness standards and friendly staff exceeded your expectations and look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while in Minot for business. Hotel is nice and clean. Offers social hour on Wednesday nights in lobby. Good food! Staff is nice, courteous, and always there to make your stay the best. Will definitely stay there again, if ever in Minot.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind review! We strive to make every guest feel comfortable and "at home," and are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to the Minot area!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed here on our way through Minot in April 2014. We always bring lots of food when we travel to avoid eating in restaurants when we can, so the kitchenette in this hotel (complete with full-sized fridge, pots, pans, plates, etc.) was wonderful! The room was spacious and clean, the beds and pillows were comfortable, and the bathroom was spotless. Our only minor complaint was that the heater (typical hotel under-window heater) was very loud and disruptive when we were trying to sleep.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Josh G, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am very happy to hear that all of the accomodations met your needs. I apologize that the heater was a little loud and if we have not already we will get that corrected ASAP. I am glad everything was clean for you, we pride ourselves on our cleanliness and hope to host you again next time you are in town.
Josh

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Began staying in Minot to avoid the high-priced hotels in Williston. While I've stayed in several of these properties, the staff here just tries harder to please. I'm here on business and the efficiency of check in, the cleanliness of the rooms and common areas, and the friendliness of the staff just makes it easy to rebook whenever my travel takes me to the Bakken oilfield.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Danielle C, Operations Manager at Candlewood Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I will pass your compliments about the high level of cleanliness and our dedicated, friendly staff members along to our team right away, as I'm sure they will appreciate the pat on the back. We are proud to be your top choice among the many properties in the MInot area, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This place was great. Very clean and well maintained. Every room has a kitchenette c/w full-sized fridge with ice-maker. I suspect they cater more to longer-term guests as housekeeping only comes by weekly but there were plenty of towels to get us through the weekend so it was no big deal. The beds were extremely comfortable and provided a good nights sleep. I know where we're staying next year for our annual easter trip to Minot.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RastusO
Danielle C, Operations Manager at Candlewood Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you were so pleased with your stay, and I will pass your compliments along to our team. We look forward to seeing you again next Easter!

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Great place. My corgi & I have stayed here several times & we enjoy it every time. They try their best to help out when the rooms are booked up & I have been so very grateful for their assistance. For a hotel that allows pets it is super quiet & extremely clean. I have yet to smell anything that would hint at it being a pet friendly hotel. The staff is so very friendly & will give your pet treats if allowed (which I couldn't say no because my corgi loves food & people). I love staying here. Beds are comfortable & the small kitchen area is a big help when traveling (its not huge but it helps when one can cook vs going out to eat & they have dishwashers & real glassware. It's almost like being at home). If I ever need to travel with my dog again I will be staying here no doubt about it.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank PlayinOutsides
Danielle C, Operations Manager at Candlewood Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you continue to enjoy your visits to our hotel, and I will pass your compliments along to our front desk and housekeeping staff. We'll be sure to keep the front desk stocked with treats for your corgi, and we look forward to seeing both of you again very soon!