“No Place Better.” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Minot, North Dakota
“No Place Better.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

This place is so amazing we don't EVER want to leave!!! Couldn't ask for a more comfortable place to stay, our room is like a 2 bedroom apartment. Stainless steel appliances, free laundry, full breakfast, dinner 3 nights a week, pool, hot tub, gym, business center, free wifi, big flat screen TV's in every room. The list goes on & on, but the most important thing I have to express is how wonderful the staff and manager are. They are sincere, genuine and caring people. They have made the move to Minot worth it more than ever. I'm so grateful to have chosen the RIGHT place for my family to stay!! YOU won't regret staying here!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DavidBMinot, Manager at Staybridge Suites Minot, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Wow, what a compliment. Our Team is pleased that you selected the Staybridge Suites, Minot, ND for your stay! We are excited that you are enjoying all the amenities and appreciate the warm recognition of our staff.

Welcome to Minot and we wish you the very best in your transition to the Magic City!

Sleep Well,

GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

I travel a lot for my job. This hotel was awesome. Excellent customer service, breakfast, and dinner. (dinner served Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) The ribs and fajitas were great! Seriously... the ribs were so good I felt like I was stealing something. Pool, hotub, exercise room, movie room (theater), outside patio... I'll be coming back! Also the room had a full size frige. dishwasher, and coffee maker.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back of the hotel. Minot can be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DavidBMinot, Manager at Staybridge Suites Minot, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Hello Business Traveler, We will see you soon! Thanks for staying with us here at the Staybridge Suites, Minot, ND.

Your comments regarding your stay are greatly appreciated! So nice to hear you discovered “Excellent Customer Service, breakfast and dinner. The full kitchens in the suites have been a perk that many have enjoyed.

We look forward to your return!

Mandan, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I travel and stay in Western ND frequently, and the Staybridge in Minot is the nicest hotel in the area. New hotel with clean rooms, comfortable beds, kitchens, free food and drinks during the middle of the week, professional staff and priced competitively. Great place for business travelers!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DavidBMinot, Manager at Staybridge Suites Minot, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
Great to have a business professional like yourself take time out of your busy schedule to provide some feedback on your latest stay at the Staybridge Suites, Minot, ND. Your observations are truly appreciated! I am thrilled that you have enjoyed our “clean rooms, comfortable beds, Kitchens,” as well as, our breakfast and social. I will pass on your compliments to our team.

Thank you again and we look forward to your return!

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Minot for business recently. I can't recall staying at this IHG chain before. However, this will not be the last time I choose Staybridge Suites. The property is fairly new and well appointed. The rooms are suites and created a homeyness that made a four night stay more pleasant. The rooms were nice sized and comfortable. The hotel is in a great location; it's convenient to restaurants and shopping, as well as the Highway 2.

The hotel serves snacks along with happy hour Tuesday through Thursday. The food is adequate and the drinks are welcome at the end of a long day. It's definitely a good excuse to get out of the room and mingle. Breakfast is typical continental fare with a couple of hot dishes on the side. The selection was good, as was the variety.

The exercise facility was well equipped and used extensively and the pool was indoor. Both were set apart from the guest rooms and available 24 hours. The hotel staff was very friendly, which helped to make my party feel welcome. I really enjoyed my stay and will return. I recommend it!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Richard S
Thank you for the review of your stay at the “convenient” location at the Staybridge Suites hotel. So glad you found our staff friendly and welcoming as well as, a “homey” environment. We welcome your compliments on the “well equipped” exercise room and indoor pool. Additionally, we are pleased you found the breakfast and social to have a good variety of food. Our goal is to improve daily.

We are honored you selected us on your first occasion with the IHG Brand and look forward to your return.

Dauphin, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We frequently travel from Manitoba to Minot for business and household shopping. We have come to love Staybridge Suites as our home away from home. The suites are comfortable, the breakfast is delicious and the staff are always friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank You for choosing your lodging accommodations with us at the Staybridge Suites, Minot, ND! It is the highest honor to be known as a “Home Away From Home!” I will pass on to the team that you found their service “friendly, the suites comfortable and the breakfast delicious.”

You are always welcome to the States and to stay with us!

Wintersville, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

Very Clean an very Professional from the Minute you walk in. I have been staying here since end of November. Made the move from another place here in Minot for a long stay from home for work. I spoke with a staff member an explained what I needed not wanted. an the whole team has gone over an above my needs an have even satisfied my wants an never asked what they were. I am departing for the Holiday Break but will be back in January early an plan to stay the rest my time here. VERY WELL MANAGED...EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!

Room Tip: If you want Quite stay on the 4th floor in the 420 to 434 Zone
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Ed R
DavidBMinot, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Minot, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Whether you are here in the Magic City from home or work we are honored that you selected to stay with us.

Some businesses forget some of the most basic principles of good customer service. This is a founding rule that we want to embrace for the years to come. I am pleased to read that our team has “gone over and above your needs”. We are listening to you and wish to provide you with a good home environment for you seek refuge from the day to day work place.

You are always welcome stay with us anytime.

Happy New Year,

Minot, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

I have been staying at the Staybridge for three weeks now, and I am very impressed with the hotel! We were able to request and receive a room on the first floor, and they let us check in early because we arrived in town about 4 hours before the check in time. While we were waiting for our room to be done, they stored our luggage behind the desk for us.
The breakfast is really good, there is coffee available 24/7, and there are dinners every Tues-Thurs. Since we have been here, I don't think we have had the same meal twice! The hotel is always really clean, and housekeeping is spectacular. The biggest plus for me is that they are incredibly sweet to my dog! They give her treats, and don't mind if she barks a tiny bit. We have a full size kitchen, and if I needed something small from the kitchen they were incredibly willing to let me use whatever I need.
The business center is very clean and open, and they have books and games that you can borrow. There is also a movie theater room, which doubles as a good study room because you can shut the doors. The fitness room is really clean, and hardly ever busy. I love how they have yoga mats, pilates balls, and some stretch ropes, along with weights and cardio!
The front desk staff is excellent, and they have gone above and beyond what they needed to do to keep our business! We will stay here and recommend this hotel to all of our friends! It is also easily accesible to the bypass. Within 24 hours of being here, it felt incredibly homey. Wonderful job at this hotel!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Michelle H
DavidBMinot, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Minot, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
We are lucky to have such a great guest stay with us here in the Magic City! Thank you for the incredible review. Through your patient wait until your home is ready to move in to we are excited you selected to stay with us. Our goal is to create a home like environment for you to relax and enjoy yourself.

Your attention to detail is second to none and you listed many behind the scenes things in your review that we do to make your accommodations extra special. I am excited that you enjoy the variety of food/ coffee/ games to fitness room and especially allowing us to give treats to your dog. We love pets and they are a huge part of our lives. Our friendly staff will love to hear your positive words.

Wishing you and your family the best holiday season ever. You are always welcome!

Stay Warm,