Sleep Inn Minot
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$58
La Quinta
US$145
US$138
US$56
US$62
US$60
Souris Valley Suites(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$74
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
US$94
US$94
US$91
My Place Hotel-Minot, ND(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$59
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewswater parkhuge mallhotel attachedbreakfast room is hugeolder kidsbathroom areathe dakota square mallkids loved the pool areahave stayed here many timesqueen suitehousekeeping staffstayed nightsfree breakfastfridge and microwavelots of varietybusiness centergreat place to stay
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We have stayed here quite a few times over the years, but this last time we were disappointed that the water slides and main pool were closed. They had phoned to let us that morning to let us know about this, but we were already on the road. We stayed anyway, as this place is so convenient to the mall and we had 2 teenagers that wanted to shop.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank B R
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I was very pleased this week. I had a reservation for one night this week. Several times in my travels (150+ nights per year) we get to a motel only to find the pool is closed or whatever other problems exist with no more than a sorry. The motel call me personally to let me know the Water Park was closed due to pump problems. They said they would understand if I wanted to cancel or would help me in any other way. We kept our reservation. I am just so happy to see that level of customer service, yet rare still exists. Great Motel and thank again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ducky62
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Had the pleasure of staying at the Sleep Inn with my children. The location can't be beat, conveniently attached to the mall the water park and slide area was clean and the kids enjoyed it this activity after shopping. We stayed in a sweet it was very spacious and clean. Our family will return to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank cuba h
Reviewed 19 August 2014

It was a get away that grandma took the 3 granddaughter for a little get away, the rooms were very nice and the breakfast was great. The kids love the water slide and had a hard time getting them out of there. The only thing that I was upset about the room said it slept 5 just what we need and we only had two queen beds. I ask for a hind a bed and they charge me for it. The person at the desk said it does sleep 5 depend on size....wrong!!!!! They did refund me the cost of the hind a bed so all was good. I great place to stay!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Wjp55
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

First off finding the place was super easy especially since it was attached to the mall. And then there is the water park.... Wow! 3 big slides a huge hot tub another pool and a kiddie area. It's the best pill I've ever seen on a hotel hands down. Check in was super fast like we had our room keys in less then a minute. The room was nice and big but no tub which was too bad because we have 2 small children. Beds and pillows were soso and it had a microwave /fridge which is super handy. We only stayed one night and our room was clean when we got there but a/c was on the fritz, it worked but only ran 10 mins then shut off 10 mins and if you know what any hotel a/c sounds like you know that's annoying. Check out was even easier and quicker than check in and the front desk crew was really great. I'd stay here again and would recommend to others especially with kids.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family