“Excellence in a sandwich”
Review of Big Time Bistro - CLOSED

Big Time Bistro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I <3 BTB. To address the price, yes it is pricey. But well worth it in the end. It isn't your typical subway/Quiznos/jimmy johns sandwich it is served fresh and hot (I'm sure you could get it cold...but why? We are in Minot...its cold enough) the chips leave something to want for but there are other options. Truth be told, they are a hit and miss but the sandwiches have my mouth watering at 1143PM. I go with the left hander but everything reads great.great atmosphere, small and if you drive too fast you'll miss it. Great place though...if I had one wish though Id ask for better chips ALL the time. And the naysayers....you gotta pay for quality. You could do a lot worse in this town ijs.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

The food here is excellent. Many different choices of sandwiches to try and have new flavors every visit. One of the few places serving draft Fat Tire in town. The crew are a great bunch of people and always feel welcome. Yum

Reviewed 27 July 2014

They have a really great, unique selection of sandwiches, salads, and beers. The ingredients were fresh and everything was cooked perfectly. Service is a bit slow but overall its a great find.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I was craving and BLT and the one I got at Big Time Bistro was perfect, full of lots of bacon and a wonderful jalepeno mayo on a choice of bread. I had the sourdough. My husband had the Ba-Da-Boom and it was also great. The staff were welcoming and service was quick. We almost missed it because it's tucked away, but well worth the trip.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

So many options to choose from. Great sandwiches and service. I try to get a different combo every time I go.