“Awesome Hotel”

Baymont Inn & Suites Minot
Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Minot
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

My husband, son and I stayed here for 4 days at this hotel. I would for sure stay here again. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They have a good breakfast. The swimming pool and hot tub were very good. The rooms were clean and very nice. Would stay there again next time we are in town.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Justin Z, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Thank you so much for your glowing review! I am glad to hear you and your family were able to enjoy the comforts of our hotel! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Minot

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Staff is eager to please, hotel is new and is maintained as such. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable. Breakfast was a little disappointing but at least there was a breakfast. For a quick getaway thjis hotel more than fits the bill. For business travellers it works well as you can grab coffee, tea and a quick bite on your way out in the morning

Room Tip: Try to pick a room on the back of the hotel as the front looks onto a shared lot with another hotel...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Justin Z, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

thank you for your great review! I am sorry our breakfast was a little disappointing but hopefully you were able to enjoy our many other amenities that we offer. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Loved this hotel and we loved Dustin he was a awesome night manager always seen him mopping or vacuuming and he always had cookies for my daughter he was always so nice to my son who has special needs the only problem we had was with the tables in the pool area they are very wobbley

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amy F

Thank you for that wonderful review! Our staff here at the Baymont Inn & Suites in Minot strives hard to really make people feel welcome and at home. I have talked to our maintenance department to look into the tables. We hope to see you back again on your next stay!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I have been staying at the Minot Baymont ever since it opened and never have I had an experience as bad as this one. My company, JDP Automation, and I have always relied on the Baymont for a pleasant stay during business trips. I had my reservation for check-in: Monday 5/19 and check-out: Friday 5/23, as confirmed by my confirmation e-mail and confirmation number 17285714. During my stay, I leave during the day to go to work. When I got back to Baymont on Wednesday evening, my hotel room was completely empty as if it was ready for a new guest. I wondered if someone had stolen all my belongings. I inquired at the front desk, and I was told that was reservation was made via a 3rd party and that my reservation was only for one night. I was told that I was trying "get over on" the Baymont by extending a stay made through a 3rd party. I told them that this was certainly not the case and showed my confirmation e-mail directly from Wyndham. I was allowed to check back into my room, and was given my belongings which had all been stuffed into garbage bags and stored behind the front desk. I spent the night re-unpacking my belongings and was frustrated that all my things had been packed into garbage bags and removed from my room without any consent or notice to me. I asked the manager, Justin, why I had not received a phone call before the decision was made to clear my room. He stated that he did not have my phone number on file, but when he pulled up my name on his computer system, my phone number was right there. Furthermore, all the food and drinks that I had had in the fridge were nowhere to be found. I assume that these were either taken by the staff or thrown away. For this, I was given a free stay for that night, but this does not do me any good as the company I am contracted through pays for the hotel room. Overall I am extremely displeased with how this situation was handled. I feel like many lines were crossed with the removing of all my belongings without any notification to me, and I do not feel like I have been reimbursed for my troubles.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
5  Thank Brett E
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Hotel was great, front desk workers were gray and friendly. The best part of the 8 days we stayed was Dustin on night shift, was great with my kids, especially my 1 year old son, always took time to talk to him and give a fist bump, my son has physical issues but always looked foward to seeing Dustin for a fist bump, also had cookies for my daughter every time we came down ,Dustin was the best front desk employee at any hotel we have ever stayed in. The Baymont hotel has hired a great employee.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for your outstanding review! I Have relayed your comments to Dustin and he wishes to convey his thanks, and we are all looking forward to your next visit to our hotel!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Got to the hotel around 8:30 PM. The service was not overly friendly. On the counter, they had a tray that once had chocolate chip cookies. There was a quarter of a cookie that had been eaten. The tongs for the cookies had a dark hair wrapped around it. It was totally disgusting. Got to my room and noticed the toilet seat had urine drops on it. To top it all off, the under side of the toilet seat had feces splattered on it, and the back of the toilet had an I identified substance splattered on it.....it may be puke!! I am truly scared to pull back the covers on the bed, who knows what I will find. Lastly, I went to close the window blinds, and I found the cleaning crews rag on the window sill. I know for a fact they didn't use it to wipe the toilets. I will avoid this place in the future. I will stay at the La Quinta next door.

• Stayed: May 2014
maria z, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2014

Thank you for your response and regret to hear we may have missed a opportunity to ensure a smooth and positive experience at Baymont Inn & Suites of Minot. The picture that was posted with your review does display a horrible possible experience. I have been here since the property was under construction and being slightly over two years new we have not repainted any of our bathrooms from our original tan color to the greenish blue that is displayed in your photo. Guest experiences are very important to be communicated to all business forms. Thank you again for your review.