Baymont Inn & Suites Minot
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$80
US$76
US$56
US$145
Hampton.com
US$62
US$60
Hyatt House Minot(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotels.com
Souris Valley Suites(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$74
Best Western Kelly Inn(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
US$94
US$91
My Place Hotel-Minot, ND(Minot)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$59
Orbitz.com
All reviewsla quinta next doorfront deskhot tubenjoyed my staycontinental breakfastbreakfast arearoom was cleanhot itemsthird floortop floorexcellent stayvery nice hotelgreat pricewould definitely stay here againbagelsgreat place to staynorth dakota
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Was rushed at check in. Gal that helped me out did not go thru the hotel amenities - fortunately the young man working with her did and did a good job. Big thing I noticed was the dirty carpets in the hotel hallways and in the elevator - badly stained. Needed a good carpet cleaning. Excellent soaker tub in room. Hotel room was very clean.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Justin Z, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Thank you for that great review! I am sorry to hear you felt rushed at check-in I hope next time we are able to make you feel more welcomed, I have also addressed the carpet issue. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I was there staying for a few days and had a pleasant stay. The front desk lady I believe Kristin was her name was very pleasant and helpful. She made sure I was comfortable and even switched our room out for us. Gave us clean towels and covers when needed and even saved some cookies for me. I enjoyed it and plan on coming back.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! I have informed Kristen of your kind words and she was much appreciative. I am so glad you plan on staying with us again and allowing us to continue providing you with a great stay! We hope to see you soon!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Maria Z, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2015