“great hotel”

Noble Inn
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Minot
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great hotel, great staff, good business center andgood beer selection at the bar. Hotel is newer, and has been well mainted. Staff was very friendly, throughout stay. Business center has two laser/business quality printers. Beer selection at bar was fantastic. I would stay here again

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brittany D, Manager at Noble Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Simon,

What a fantastic review! Thank you for taking time out of your day to spread the word about our inn. We're so happy you enjoyed our amenities, and our beer selection! We try to get different, and even local, alcohol selections. Some of them can even be found in the best pubs in Scotland! We look forward to your next trip to the Magic City,

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed at the Noble Inn for 3 1/2 months working in the area. When I found out I'd be going back to work in the area again there was only one place for me to stay based on my previous stay. They have a great staff. It's always clean. It's quiet and in an excellent location and very close to everything.Very friendly atmosphere. Room was always clean. Heather, Brittany, Ferral, Cody, Coco, Dennis and Marlin will make sure you are taken care of. I highly recommend staying here. There is no pool but they have a nice workout room. The Inn doesn't have a restaurant but has a nice dining area for breakfast and a small bar.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Kevin,

Thank you for leaving us a review! I will definitely pass on the kudos to the mentioned names. We were all very excited to hear you were coming back to Minot! As you pointed out, our location couldn't be better. We're just off the beaten path of Broadway, nestled in a nice quiet area of town. But, we're only 1.5 miles from the mall and countless places to eat! Thanks again Kevin for reviewing us- we truly appreciate your business!!

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We have traveled all over the world - one of the best places ever! Pet friendly and CLEAN! Recommend highly! Lovely. Good breakfast and very friendly staff. Would stay again.
You could not think of any other amenities that you could ask for. Even had treats for our dog! Everything in the room was high end and nothing was chrsp. If you were an executive and needed extended stay / you would appreciate!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank MarkBonnie57

Mark,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review!! We take great pride in our cleanliness, so truly appreciate you recognizing us in that area! Pet friendly is also a nice added touch! We have two dog friendly rooms, so no need to leave the furbaby at home. We hope to see you next time you're in Minot. Until then!,

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I could not have been more surprised by the amenities awaiting us at the Noble Inn. A lovely decor, great staff, very clean rooms everywhere with complimentary drinks and appetizers in the early evening. A lovely bar, hot breakfast area but not a full restaurant, great outdoor area with a fire pit and gazebo, exercise room...we hated to go to our meeting! This Inn could be a destination. The beds were very comfortable. We'll definitely go back.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor in an efficiency apartment -style room. Really quite amazing and SO neat...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
NobleInnND, General Manager at Noble Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

A very warm thank you for choosing the Noble Inn. When my first customer came through the doors it was my hope that in a city with so many choices for hotels I could be one to stand out from the rest. It was that guests kind words that gave me my inspiration. "The perfect place to end my day." From that first day I have kept that in mind and that is how I am able to build on what I have learned from each day previous. Unfortunately we do not have a restaurant on premises, but with so many places to choose from in Minot we are always happy to offer some good suggestions to suit all tastes. We represent the city of Minot and our goal is to make make the "Magic City" a destination to enjoy.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Started with very friendly staff at the front desk. Our room had a kitchen and walk in closet, not to mention the ice maker in the freezer. At 5:30 incredible ( and free) nibbles were put out in the bar area. You also get a free beer or wine for each person. Later we sat outside at the fireplace! We never used laundry facilities but the rooms and hotel were spotless. The manager came around at breakfast checking on things. The personal touch will bring us back!

Room Tip: Room 224 or 324 overlook the fire pit.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Noble Inn. We know that there are many choices to choose from in Minot. We also know that we are a few short minutes away from the main areas of shopping so we hope that we are able to make that short distance extra special with our customer service and being that little bit different from your normal hotels.
If it would be possible I would love to be able to visit will all my guests. When my time permits I always make it a point to see whoever I can because this is what I love about managing hotels. It is through guests like you that I am able to improve the service offered to you and for you to leave with a lasting experience of the "Magic City".

Warm regards

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was very pleased with the service Dennis and the staff presented to me for my stay for my work area location. The staff was so cheerful and helpful with the area and directions and location of my job sites the rooms were very clean and the event after hours were a home away from home. On 11-12-13 I was injured from a 18 wheelers accident that put me on medical leave from my job. They assisted me with daily actives and helped with anything they can to ease my pain or any assistances my needs, I can say that they do treat you as a family member and would return with pleasure. Thanks Dennis
Best Regards
Gwendolyn Huerta Corpus Christi Texas /10-13 to 1-14

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

It was a pleasure to hear from you and to provide us with such a fantastic review during your last stay. We were really taken by the news when your accident occurred and helping you was something that came from the hearts of everyone here. The staff loved having you around as you were always very helpful even after the very long days you put in out in the field. We still miss your cooking and helping to organize the evening Socials with the rest of your team. One of the reasons I enjoy being in hotels is that you have the ability to make a difference for people and there is nothing better than to see the smile that follows.
All of us here wish you well on the road to recovery. We hope one day you will be able to visit us again.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Never before stayed at a hotel where all the employees, without exception were so happy and helpful. They couldn't do enough for us. This will definitly be our hotel of choice when in the Minot area! Every area was clean, clean, clean! We don't know how they do it! Our experience was exceptional! The Hanson's

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is rewarding for the staff and myself to know that our teamwork is being noticed. We are here to represent the city of Minot and my hope is that all guests leave with a good experience of the city as well as our hotel. My goal is that the Nobel Inn is the perfect place to end your day.