North Dakota State Fair Center
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Always a good take in !

I have been to the fair a few times as my son lives in Minot, ND. Always had a good time and... read more

Reviewed 5 August 2018
lsmith1338
Winthrop, Massachusetts
Our visit to the North Dakota State Fair 2018

I grew up in Minot, ND so I was used to attending the State fair every year, plus working there for... read more

Reviewed 29 July 2018
Todd O
Nekoosa, Wisconsin
via mobile

All reviews flea market on display parade midway vendors carnival stages sales building
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We spent several hours walking around in this place. It was nice and a great way to spend the day. I love when the thrift and vendor sales are held here.

1  Thank Donna F
NDStateFair, Public Relations Manager at North Dakota State Fair Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thanks for discovering the State Fair Center Donna! We work everyday to bring Minot unique shows, shopping, and entertainment all year round. We hope to see you back to experience the incredible Scandinavian heritage festival Høsfest, September 27-30!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We attended the North Dakota State Fair the first 5 days, a few hours each day. There is something for everyone. Several free stages with good entertainment, three commercial buildings for everything from children's clothing to flag poles. The midway is small but entertaining. The entertainment is fresh each night and they tell me really good country western. Of course the food court is fun with ______ deep fried on a stick, mini donuts, cheese curds, Hawaiian shave ice and many more. Go out for a night, enjoy the beautiful weather, and eat some fair food.

1  Thank Paul O

We're glad you had a great experience at the 2017 North Dakota State Fair Paul! We hope you'll visit again in the fall or winter months, where the State Fair Center hosts countless events for young and old year round. The Norsk Høstfest is September 27-30, and a wonderful celebration of Scandinavian culture.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Well it's almost fair time again and once again I will not miss it. The State Fair is an awesome place for families, young and old and couples also. Spend a day in the animal barns enjoying all sorts of breeds and animals. Tour all the latest RV's and campers on display. Walk through all three commercial buildings for an enormous selection of goods and services. Take a stroll through the old time live camp to see how our ancestors lived. Tour the State Fair Center for the best talents that North Dakota people have to show.
Oh and guess what - you have not spent any money except for gate admission.
A great attraction for families on a low budget

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The ND State Fair Center is versatile building that hosts many events. I have attended just about everything I can think of in this building including but not limited to these examples. Indoor rodeo, monster truck competition, concerts, Norsk Hostfest, North Dakota State Fair Exhibits, Ag Show, Sporting shows. Indoor car sales, Dakota Cruisers car shows, auctions to name a few. I could go on and on.
With large bathrooms, break out rooms, available equipment on site and Excellent sound and light options.
A place to go when you are in Minot.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

It was my first time to the State Fair! My buddy and I had our tickets for a few months in advance. When we got there we didn't know what to expect. Lots of food choices. Quite a few different ride choices. A decent amount of vendors in the building there. We had floor seats. That was the first concert that I went to that the floor sounded that amazing! It was a night to remember.