“We love staying here!!”

My Place Hotel-Minot, ND
Ranked #17 of 31 Hotels in Minot
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Immaculate room. Soft sheets. Clean. Great housekeeping. Front desk very professional, helpful, and nice. No bugs, bad smells. Perfect for us! Will definitely stay here in the future. Would recommend this hot to everyone!

• Stayed: August 2013
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

We appreciate the feedback about your recent stay to the MyPlace Hotel of Minot ND. We take pride in our clean facilities and customer service, and it is great to see that your stay reflected that.

The MyPlace bedding is a great feature of our guest rooms, and is complimented by many of our travelers. The rooms also contains the MyKitchen with a full refrigerator, microwave, and 2-burner cooktop, all at a budget friendly rate.

Thank you for recommending us, we look forward to your next visit!

Best Wishes,

Hotel Management

There are newer reviews for My Place Hotel-Minot, ND

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Love the kitchenettes, And the price. Good location, quiet. Clean rooms, friendly staff, comfortable beds. Would definitely stay there again. Just wish they had a pool and/or exercise room. Had an awesome sleep.

• Stayed: August 2013
Brett N, Director of Operations at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for your kind words regarding our My Place Hotel in Minot. I am glad that we served your traveling needs through our comfortable rooms. We will always strive to have the cleanest rooms and friendliest staff members at each My Place location.

I hope you will continue to stay at other My Place Hotel locations!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

the staff was very kind and hospitable they went above and beyond .the rooms were roomy.also the housekeepers were nice and did there job the rooms were clean.also the price was economical . I like the fact they had internet.and atm machines.also,everything was close by.

Room Tip: very economical and clean
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

would like to take a few minutes and thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our My Place Hotel in Minot. Our goal is to meet your needs from a clean comfortable room to friendly staff and I can see we did that.

We are very proud of our affordable rates, comfortable beds, and kitchenettes. I am glad that you enjoyed these items that allowed for a great stay. Also, our location is an area we are very proud of that allows our guests to have everything they need without having to travel.

I hope you continue to make My Place Hotels your home while traveling!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

My name is shawn an I give this hotel 5 stars, everyone that works here great...really..try it you will love it.....shawn long..the service at the front dest to the willingness to help you with direction, to making sure you have all that you need made me an my family fill at home....thank you...

• Stayed: August 2013

I don’t know what to say but thank you for the wonderful words about our My Place Hotel in Minot. We strive to make each and every guest feel at home while staying with us and I am very happy we provided this during your stay.

Also, our customer relations is an area continually work to improve on in order to meet the guest needs.I hope you consider staying with My Place again when in the Minot area.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Room was very spacious and clean. I will definitely stay at this chain again!! The kitchen was very clean and extensive. I loved the Wolfgang Puck coffee. The wireless internet service was excellent.The room was also very quiet.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your kind words about the My Place Hotel in Minot. We continue to strive to meet our customers needs with an affordable room rate! This is something we are very proud of.

Also, the kitchen, internet access, coffee, and quality of your stay is a huge part of the My Place mission statement. We strive to meet the needs of every economy traveler. I hope you continue to make My Place your home away from home while traveling.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My stay in your hotel has been wonderful ! The staff is exceptional, they are always curtious and helpful. The cleaning staff are wonderful and do a fantastic job! It is a pleasure to stay here and look forward to my stay until November or December of 2013 . I will be recommending your hotel to all of my coworkers, and friends. Just let me agains say Thank You for a wonderful stay ! Anthony Doran S.J. Louis Con.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bob K
Brett N, Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

I would like to take a few minutes and thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our My Place Hotel in Minot, ND. Our goal is to meet your needs from a clean comfortable room to friendly staff and I can see we did that.

Finally, I would like to thank you for the recommendation for future customers looking for lodging while traveling to the Minot area. We are very proud to offer guests the ability to stay in a home away from home where ever their travels take them.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The first room we were given was not even cleaned from the last people! The bed was unmade and there was garbage in the room. I didn't bother checking out the bathroom. The second room was ok, seemed clean, but once we pulled off the bedspread, we noticed a big stain on it! Makes you wonder how well things are cleaned and if the bedding is changed. Definitely won't stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We regret any inconvenience experienced regarding the housekeeping misunderstanding. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in regards to the cleanliness of our rooms and property. Anything less than that is not up the standards of My Place.

We are continually striving to improve the hospitality we offer, and comments from our guests are always welcome. Hopefully we will see you soon if you travels take you back thru North Dakota.