“my stay in minot nd”

My Place Hotel-Minot, ND
Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Minot
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff was very helpful and anything I asked they got it for me!! The manager Kellie was so sweet and very helpful!! The rooms were clean , if I asked for extra towels house keeping was thereon the double!! I was convenient to Wal-Mart within walking distance!! I just loved the grill on the patio!! My place made my stay in Minot a good experience!! I will defiantly come back!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank leeann c
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online. We strive to ensure all of our guests needs are met, and we are pleased to know that our location and customer service contributed to making your stay great! The staff will be thrilled to hear of your praise.

Once again many thanks for your feedback, and we would love the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I traveled all the way from Olathe Kansas to visit the ND State Fair. I have heard amazing things about the ND State Fair and had to try it out. Heard about My Place through a friend and decided to try it out. My stay was very nice. The room was decent size for just me. Great kitchen. Saved me money in not having to eat out. I stayed four days. The front desk was very nice and helpful. Got to meet the General Manager Kellie Clegg very nice and helped make my stay nice. Housekeepers keep that hotel nice and looking good. It is a ways from the fair, but the mall and Walmart are close by. All in all great stay and will recommend it to everyone. I will stay at My Place when ever I travel if there is one.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank JayBillz
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Thank you for staying at the My Place Hotel-Minot, ND! Our comfortable rooms feature a full My Kitchen with a 2-burner cooktop, full sized refrigerator, and microwave. Having this kitchen is a great way to save money by preparing meals in your hotel room! Whether staying 1 night, or 1 month, this is a great feature of all My Place hotel rooms.

We appreciate your review, please come back and visit again soon!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Due to the title we did stay for 37 days here and I have to say it was a great visit/ home for our time being there. The front desk was very helpful and understanding of our stay and our needs when they arrised. There were a few hiccups with house keeping when it came to cleaning but they did fix it upon request. Besides that it was a great place with a nice little kitchen. Plus staying that long we got discounted with zero tax being applyed to our bill!

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same I believe, except for the number of beds.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Joshua G
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for the review! The My Place Hotel-Minot, ND is a great choice for extended stay travelers. We have full My Kitchens in every room, and a convenient on site My Store that contains many supplies at a great price. We also have affordable nightly, weekly, and monthly rate options available.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope you will continue to choose My Place Hotels for any future travels.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

At first I thought my stay would be a pleasant one until I moved into the room - it was much smaller than other extended stays. Because I was here on business and would be in residence for roughly 5 months, I brought my boat to use on the weekends. I parked the company truck with the boat locked on the back in an area of the parking lot that was away from all other vehicles and was not obstructing the flow of traffic. I checked in on a Sunday - the hotel did not ask me for any of my vehicle information - and was towed on Thursday!! That's right - the hotel manager, Kellie Clegg, had put a note on the truck windshield sometime the day before asking if I was a guest to check into the front office but if I was not that I may be towed!! Well, given that I was travelling with my wife, we used her company vehicle for business and left the truck there - so, no chance of finding the note... We left early Thursday morning on business only to return and find that the truck was gone - it took busting the locks off the hitch, ruining the hitch in the process and then disconnecting the drive shaft of the truck to tow it away!! Cost us $400 to get the truck back!! NEVER AGAIN!! This little event cost My Place $10,000 in hotel fees to do what?? Economics 101 - spend $400 to lose $10,000!! Needless to say I checked out right away and found a much better and equally as economical an extended stay a few blocks away... And they promised I would not be towed!! Think twice before you try this My Place...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank hosdocvq
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback. We apologize that you were not fully satisfied with your experience at the My Place Hotel-Minot, ND. We can assure you we take all complaints very seriously, and are looking into the situation. We always try to ensure our guest’s have the best stay possible during their visits, and are sincerely sorry that you did not experience that. Someone will be in contact to collect additional details about your stay, and we hope to be able to move forward from this situation.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

If your traveling and need a place to stay for awhile stay here they are totally clean house keeping will clean your room when ever you want it cleaned and make sure you always have everything you need to make your stay a pleasant one and everyone is so friendly, Marty and I stayed at the one in Minot, N.D. They have a cook stove tops in the rooms, Frigs, micro waves, and coffee pots in every room. They also have free WIFI, plus computers in there guest room in the lobby, and they do fax anything that you need faxed for free, and are pet friendly. I really loved it when we stayed there. ( It was our home away from home ) Awesome job everyone on the staff.

Room Tip: Make sure and let them know what your in need of such as crib or extra beds, handicap rooms etc. ect...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank RosannBieglerMershon
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for your comment! It was our pleasure to provide a pleasant stay at the MyPlace Hotel of Minot ND. Our extended stay facilities are great for many long-term travelers. Rates are very affordable, and based on daily, weekly, and monthly stays. All rooms also include a MyKitchen, and each facility has a convenient 24-hour MyStore for supplies.

Thank you again for your review. We hope you will continue to choose MyPlace Hotels for any future travels.

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Immaculate room. Soft sheets. Clean. Great housekeeping. Front desk very professional, helpful, and nice. No bugs, bad smells. Perfect for us! Will definitely stay here in the future. Would recommend this hot to everyone!

• Stayed: August 2013

We appreciate the feedback about your recent stay to the MyPlace Hotel of Minot ND. We take pride in our clean facilities and customer service, and it is great to see that your stay reflected that.

The MyPlace bedding is a great feature of our guest rooms, and is complimented by many of our travelers. The rooms also contains the MyKitchen with a full refrigerator, microwave, and 2-burner cooktop, all at a budget friendly rate.

Thank you for recommending us, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Love the kitchenettes, And the price. Good location, quiet. Clean rooms, friendly staff, comfortable beds. Would definitely stay there again. Just wish they had a pool and/or exercise room. Had an awesome sleep.

• Stayed: August 2013
Brett N, Director of Operations at My Place Hotel-Minot, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for your kind words regarding our My Place Hotel in Minot. I am glad that we served your traveling needs through our comfortable rooms. We will always strive to have the cleanest rooms and friendliest staff members at each My Place location.

I hope you will continue to stay at other My Place Hotel locations!