“Great place to eat”

Longhorn Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 131 Restaurants in Minot
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 25 August 2014

What a gem. This was the second time to this restaurant and it did not disappoint. Had a slight wait, but when we got to out table service was fast. Bo was our waiter. My god he ran around that place. Took our order, got our drinks and before you knew it our salads came. I never got my salad finished then our meal came. It was awesome. We both had the sirloin steak. Our bill with 2 drinks and 2 steaks came to $40.00, at the Keg it would have been $100.00. We will be back

There are newer reviews for Longhorn Steakhouse

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Been here a few times. Great place for a steak and ceasar salad. Chicken tenders were a hit with the kids. Service is hit or miss pending on the sever(tip will reflect that). We are a family of 4 and a supper usually runs us about $50

Reviewed 13 August 2014

After traveling for 6 hours and checking into our hotel we wanted a quick bite to eat. This place was just down the road and I had never been to one. The place was pretty quiet since it was only 3 in the afternoon. Well our service said otherwise. It took an hour for us to get our food and my mom had to reorder since they were out of what she originally ordered. I ordered a margarita and it was delicious so I decided to order one more. That was a bad idea since the bartender who made it burned the **** out of it and I could only manage 3 drinks out of it. When we finally got the food it was very good but would've been better if it was served in a more timely manner since people who showed up after us were getting their food before us.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Service is excellent, food is even better. Surprisingly they serve up some very large portions. This is the 4th trip to this restaurant and it has been top notch every time.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The last time we went the waitstaff hadn't shown up yet so we had to wait 30 minutes, but it wasn't a big deal. Food is excellent and the waiters we've had have been very nice. Prices are very good for the high quality of food you get. Good variety, too.

Been to Longhorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!