Executive House Suites Hotel & Conference Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Flamingo Inn(High Level)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewscomfortable loungebreakfast roomoff the highwayhighly recommend this hotelwould stay againnorthern albertaaccommodationsbonusmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2011

From the warm smiles of all the staff and the owners to the warm complimentary breakfast in the morning, this hotel is by far the best I've stayed in in the town of High Level. I have been staying in this hotel only for the past 4 years on approximately 30 occassions. It is always very clean, comfortable and friendly. My favorite part of the hotel is the lounge/dining area where you can eat a wonderful steak dinner, play pool or just enjoy relaxing in the leather sofas and armchairs with a drink and the big TV. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: the front of the hotel has the better view
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2011

everytime I travel to High Level I stay at the Executive House. Steve, Nancy and their staff have always made my stays (short or longer) enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2011

I recently stayed for one night at the hotel and was extremely amazed by the customer service I received from Steve (the owner) and Ann (front desk receptionist)!! It is so rare these days to have such prestigous service, that when I do, I want to share it with everyone else!!When I arrived I was told that my luggage did not make it on the plane, so Steve went out of his way to pick it up at the HIgh Level airport 5 hours later when the next flight arrived. He brought it up to my hotel room. He really didnt have to do this, and believe me no other hotel chains would go out of their way to pick a customers luggage up (being that it wasnt the hotels fault), however judging by the reviews I read about Steve and his excellent service, I was not surprised by his kind demeanor. I recieved a tour of the hotel by Ann who was so pleasant to spend time with, and she even cooked my waffles in the morning before I left for my work fair. She was so sweet and dedicated to her role at the hotel, and also went out of her way to provide me with such amazing service. The room was extremely clean and private, with no noise what so ever. I slept wonderful, however my bed was a little squeeky, however not an issue. I just want to say thank you so much Steve and Ann for providing me with such a pleasant stay, and vehicle rental, as it was nice to be taken care of and nurtured. I highly recommend this hotel to any new hotel seekers!! Steve and Ann are true models of Extrordinary Customer Service, and I am so honored to have witnessed this myself! if only we could clone them to teach others these unique skills, as this world would be a much better place!!!Take care, and I will see you soon!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2011

Personal service, attention to detail, smoke free (unlike the Super 8), fantastic breakfast, and a wonderful central location make this a superior hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2011

When I arrive in HIgh Level I was met by Steve and driven to this wonderful hotel in the downtown area of High Level. It is so nice not to have to rent a car and find your hotel. Upon arrival at the hotel, he took me on a tour of the hotel which is something that I did not expect and made me feel like I was at home rather than staying in a hotel. My room was so roomy comfortable and very clean with a couch, fridge, stove, microwave.and balcony where I could relax outside. The wireless internet was free and very fast. I went downstairs for dinner in a lovely room where I could have my dinner served for me on a table tray in from of the big screen TV. Now that is home! I had barbeque steak which was cooked outdoors in -30 weather. There was a lovely continental breakfast in the morning. The conference room was lovely and Steve was very accomodating with the set up and the home cooked lunch that was provided. At the end of my stay Steve drove me back to the airport which completed my lovely stay with NO stress. With the many choices of hotels in High Level, I would strongly recommend this hotel. I was fantastic!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business