Executive House Suites Hotel & Conference Centre
Great 4.5/5
Flamingo Inn(High Level)
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Sheridan Lawrence Inn(Fort Vermilion)
  • Restaurant
All reviewscomfortable loungebreakfast roomoff the highwayhighly recommend this hotelwould stay againnorthern albertaaccommodationsbonusmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I came here for business but it was like a vacation! The rooms are nicely appointed. The staff were extremely helpful. They picked me up from the airport and helped me with my luggage. They pointed out places to go and things to do. I read a book on their roof-top patio. I had a sumptuous meal of grilled salmon (cooked to perfection with the nicest seasonings I have ever had with fish). It was quiet and comfortable. I would not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2011

One of the best hotels I have stayed in. From the moment you arrive you are welcomed into an exceptionally comfortable environment. After a long day it is a delight to come back to this hotel where you can truly relax. The friendly service, exquisite rooms with very comfortable beds, and exceptional food combine with this serene environment to create a great get away. There are many areas that you can meet with colleagues comfortably and work on paperwork. Whether travelling on business or holidays this is the place to stay in High Level.
sincerely,
Cindy Corry

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2011

Steve and his staff do an excellent job looking after us here. Free breakfast and sandwiches. Good restaurant/lounge.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2011

From the warm smiles of all the staff and the owners to the warm complimentary breakfast in the morning, this hotel is by far the best I've stayed in in the town of High Level. I have been staying in this hotel only for the past 4 years on approximately 30 occassions. It is always very clean, comfortable and friendly. My favorite part of the hotel is the lounge/dining area where you can eat a wonderful steak dinner, play pool or just enjoy relaxing in the leather sofas and armchairs with a drink and the big TV. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: the front of the hotel has the better view
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2011

everytime I travel to High Level I stay at the Executive House. Steve, Nancy and their staff have always made my stays (short or longer) enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business