Executive House Suites Hotel & Conference Centre
US$86
  • Restaurant
US$146
TripAdvisor
Quality Inn and Suites(High Level)(Great Value!)
US$83
TripAdvisor
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(High Level)(Great Value!)
US$72
TripAdvisor
Sheridan Lawrence Inn(Fort Vermilion)
  • Restaurant
All reviewscomfortable loungebreakfast roomoff the highwayhighly recommend this hotelwould stay againnorthern albertaaccommodationsbonusmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2013

When I phoned to make the reservation for a business trip, the lady on the other end was very sweet and kind. When we got there, we were apprehensive because it isn't a 'brand name' hotel and it was located just a bit off the highway. When we got in the night of our reservation, we were greeted warmly and found the rooms to be very clean. We have diet restrictions and can't eat out at a lot of places so the kitchenette was perfect. All utensils, cups, saucers, soup ladel, pots, pans, toaster...you name it, and it was there. Full stove and fridge were also there and the fridge had a jug in it for water. We also liked the balcony and the option to be able to open the doors and let some fresh air in. I had to air it out a little from the cleaning solution they must've used. We think the hotel was mainly filled with workers from out of town, so it was fairly quiet at night. The walls/floors are a little thin because we could hear the people below us, but the noise didn't go past about 10pm. The complimentary breakfast was good. The loading area was not level, it was kind of sloped which made it a little challenging to bring the hotel cart in and out (especially in the snow). We would definately stay again...loved the kitchenette!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I just felt uncomfortable the entire time I stayed here. I didn't enjoy my stay the food is extremely overpriced it was good but just way too overpriced I felt like my portion should of been much larger for the price. I have no plans to ever return.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
ExecHouseSuitesHotel, Manager at Executive House Suites Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Hello Erica, I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at our hotel. I am also confused as our restaurant was closed in October. I am very interested to hear more detail of what happened here so we can correct problem areas.

Please email us at manager@executivehousesuites.com with detail of your bad experience.

Best regards,
Staff at Executive House

Reviewed 8 July 2013

This is located off the highway...just trust your GPS, and, since there's no obvious entrance signs, the printed signs hung on the doors, to find the lobby. From there, it's all great. Good room, balcony, complete kitchenette, tv, wifi, plush couch, table with lace cloth...you're right at home. Wish we could stay longer!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We stayed here for work in High Level, Very comfortable and clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. We left an iphone charger in our room and didnt realize, we got a call a couple hours after checking out, letting us know they found in room and were holding at front desk. We were so happy with the honesty of housekeeping to turn it in and the time taken to call us before we left town so we could get charger. Awesome place to stay!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Steve and Nancy were very warm hosts, most accomodating and helpful. The room was so well set up you truly felt like if was a apt. It was Very clean and quiet. We arrived late and Nancy called while we were enroute to see what time we would arrive. There was no pressure to get there by a certain time, we were wished a safe journey and that we should call when we were just on the city limits. This was a nice touch as it made you feel cared for already!

Room Tip: suite was a great choice with mini kitchen, ample room to sit and visit with friends
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple